Who do you respect more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people with no historical or family reasons to do it are iffy characters, and correct, not to be trusted.
Erm I was born and raised in Horden Father not interested in football. I started going to the match about 11 yrs old on the select coach. My sons are now SC holders and my Grandchildren also SC holders . Tell me are they iffy supporters according to your stupid rules

My eldest son now lives in Newcastle but still supports Sunderland. He still flicks the V's at St James park when I take him home so he hasn't been converted.
I find that incredibly childish yet comforting at the same time.

Probably more than you would think though. And it's great that we have our own supporters branch now too.

I was born in Sunderland, grew up in Durham and now live in Newcastle. My kids have grown up in Newcastle but support Sunderland.
Parenting done right.

LOL, embarrassing that a grown man attempts long words but can't spell for toffee.
:lol: :lol: :lol: long words!:lol::lol::lol::lol:sorry but:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:bearmoth a long word!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: read my tag line corporal!Why be so nasty bp has the parrot shit down yer neck again?

Does a little bit of wee come out when you abuse folk on here?The more personal bile you spout over and over again the smaller you look............

:lol: :lol: :lol: long words!:lol::lol::lol::lol:sorry but:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:bearmoth a long word!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: read my tag line corporal!Why be so nasty bp has the parrot shit down yer neck again?

Does a little bit of wee come out when you abuse folk on here?The more personal bile you spout over and over again the smaller you look............

Not nitpicking here marra but what is a bearmoth? Serious question. 😕

As an outsider i’m Struggling to see how you could feel about one different to the other

And you’d need to know individual reasons really anyway

Not nitpicking here marra but what is a bearmoth? Serious question. 😕
I take everybody on face value mate untill proven otherwise so.. i made a typo mistake a few posts ago ..it should have read "Behemoth"but it turned out as bearmoth.........one is a mythical monster from the bible the other is a typo and as far as i know doeas not exist but i for one would like to see one" I simplly repeated bearmoth in the above post as i know it apopears to annoy blyth pirate!.i have just noticed another typi but being a rebel i aint going to change it ..sorry if it spoils your day!

Last edited:
I take everybody on face value mate untill proven otherwise so.. i made a typo mistake a few posts ago ..it should have read "Behemoth"but it turned out as bearmoth.........one is a mythical monster from the bible the other is a typo and as far as i know doeas not exist but i for one would like to see one" I simplly repeated bearmoth in the above post as i know it apopears to annoy blyth pirate!.i have just noticed another typi but being a rebel i aint going to change it ..sorry if it spoils your day!

It would be f*cking massive, like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back