Who do you respect more ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its such a complex question, I've broken it down:

People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland
or
people from Newcastle who support Sunderland?

its between the 3 dots and the question mark - for me I think the question mark just trumps it, so option B

I once had a T-shirt when I was about 3/4 with Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble on it. Years later I found out it said Fred and Barney love the Toon Army

used to proper fancy Betty as well had nee idea they were all mags

People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland or people from Newcastle who support Sunderland?

I find both a bit strange and would never trust either

1/ People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland = fine upstanding members of the community brave loyal fellows who would give you the shirt off their back

2/ People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland = utter utter bastards sly and devious you would be insane to trust them and they are as mean as hell.

I was born in Bedford (mam side of the family all mackem) moved up to Northumberland when I was very young. Now live in newcastle and work in the hospital next to st James park. I support Sunderland always have and always will. Used it get loads of grief for kicking a ball about in the street wearing me Sunderland shirt, kicked to fuck a couple of times.

Basically OP, you're a divvy, it doesnt matter.

People from Newcastle...who support Sunderland or people from Newcastle who support Sunderland?

I find both a bit strange and would never trust either

What a disaster of an opening post !

If course what I meant to say was...Who do you respect more? People from Sunderland (mackems) who support the mags or people from Newcastle (Geordies) who support sunderland. As I said I find both very strange tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back