Who choose not to go to the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me; I've been out of work for a few months and don't deserve to go.
Only been to about 6 games this season so there are more deserving out there as there aren't many tickets.
My sentiments exactly.

I don’t buy into the fact that you’re not a true fan unless you go to so many games per season. I get to five or six games a year nowadays so there is more deserving than me. I was a season ticket holder for 15 years or so across roker and the SOL and while the lads doing well means a lot to me, a lot of things mean more.

Be watching at home with my missus and a beer or five.

Last edited:
Season ticket holder but really can't see the point in this. If we win it'll just be a reminder of this shitty season. Hopefully nobody gets injured and we can go on to win the championship or at least get promotion.
I know a canny few people going who haven't been to a league game all season, let alone a Checkatrade game and it just seems a bit desperate.
Don't think I'll even bother watching it on the telly.

Season ticket holder but really can't see the point in this. If we win it'll just be a reminder of this shitty season. Hopefully nobody gets injured and we can go on to win the championship or at least get promotion.
I know a canny few people going who haven't been to a league game all season, let alone a Checkatrade game and it just seems a bit desperate.
Don't think I'll even bother watching it on the telly.
This has got to be the best post I've ever read

Last edited:
Me, cost so much last time and this time wouldve been so much more as it was only a week to book flights n 2 nights in a hotel .

I will be there via tv this time ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back