Who choose not to go to the final?

Me. Offered a ticket twice. Live in Spain and was back for Wycombe. Not arsed enough about this cup to justify another trip. Will try for play off final.
Sure itll be a great day mind.

Completely understand people making the choice not to go with one exception: Those turning their nose up at the competition, it is completely Mag like.

I honestly don’t understand anyone choosing not to go because they have no interest in this competition (and I don’t mean anyone that has work, travel, family, financial reasons for not going).

Whatever level we’d like to see SAFC playing, this is currently where we’re at. It’s a competitive game for us and a final at Wembley.

Each to their own, I just don’t understand it.

In 2014, I spent a lot of money to fly over for the League Cup final and got the bonus of a great party. This year it seems that the priority is the party - which the fans fully deserve - but I can't justify the cost just for that.

Me.

Live in Australia.

Went to Wembley for the Man City final and Hong Kong for the Man City final. Even to watch Shields in the Vase final.

Can't really justify the Checkatrade final but hope everyone has a good day out.

Hot tip is give Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square a miss and head for Camden market area.
That is very impressive mate. ;)

It's been 6 years since I've been able to go to Sunland to be with me Mam on Mothers day so unfortunately not. Will be at Play Off Final if it involves us, tho:cool:

Flying to Portugal on Sunday morning. Asked our lass if she fancied a weekend in London instead. She doesn't swear but told me to go forth and stick the match up me arse. Nice eh? Not to worry I'll find a nice quiet bar somewhere.

Me. Can't be arsed. Sc holder, so could have got a ticket. But i've not been to any checkatrade previous rounds, so would have been a bit unfair on those who are keen. Didn't enjoy the last visit, city game. But good luck to the team and hope those who are going, have a great day.

Nowt to do with fairness. People who attended far less easily qualified. You simply didn't fancy it, can't blame you tbf.
I watched every game of the competition and was right up for it.
Then when we got to the final I strangely lost interest.
Seeing all the fuckers desperate for tickets who never attend pissed me off and I realized at that point it would be an embarrassment trying to get a ticket

Me, on the basis I think I'd have mixed feelings if we won as I always wanted that first win at Wembley to be a bigun. And i hardly go anymore. And I'm too tight to pay for it.

Back