Who’s actually excited for next season ?

Looking forward to the Euro’s, hopefully a decent summer and not having to have my weekend ruined for at least another 11 weeks.

Can’t say I’m enthused by Johnson’s first 31 games in charge.
Have renewed so fingers crossed we get the recruitment right for the first time in ages.
Pretty much this...

Always excited about a new season. Always excited about gannin to the pub or to see a band or fillum or putting an album on or opening a pkt of biscuits or.....keep it clean rr. Anyone who isn’t should really find summet else to do with their spare time.

Wont have a 30 goal striker,McG wont be able to play 50 games even if he stays,Sheff wed nailed on for 1 of the auto spots imo.We'd do well to make the POs

I am

we finally have an owner who has the money to back up his talk.

all the talk of a restructure is what we all wanted.
Yes I’d have loved to go up this season but it’s not really that big of a surprise that we didn’t.
Exciting times ahead, whatever happens I’ll be 100% behind the club in every way possible.
Pissing and moaning is draining and I just can’t be arsed with the negativity.
Onwards and upwards.
Storm the league next year !!
The budget for players is less for next season is the truth.
I have no issue with that to honest, as the owner try’s to make the club sustainable and everything I have heard from the owner I like, but Speakman’s recruitment of players at Birmingham was horrendous is my biggest worry.

Same as quite a few seasons, not really. That will change with the start of the new season. How excited will depend on what happens between now and then.

Well i will have made a fortune on here as i have been selling DIY slash your wrists kits. :lol: the first decent signing will get the dreaming started

Back