Who’s actually excited for next season ?

Looking forward to the Euro’s, hopefully a decent summer and not having to have my weekend ruined for at least another 11 weeks.

Can’t say I’m enthused by Johnson’s first 31 games in charge.
Have renewed so fingers crossed we get the recruitment right for the first time in ages.

I am

we finally have an owner who has the money to back up his talk.

all the talk of a restructure is what we all wanted.
Yes I’d have loved to go up this season but it’s not really that big of a surprise that we didn’t.
Exciting times ahead, whatever happens I’ll be 100% behind the club in every way possible.
Pissing and moaning is draining and I just can’t be arsed with the negativity.
Onwards and upwards.
Storm the league next year !!
Delighted the chancers are not involved with my club any more, beyond a few shares. Happy we are saying the right things about youth/pathways/pace/power. Over the moon Parkysaurus is no longer here to bore me to death. Relieved we can have a proper clear out. Looking forward to seeing how we recruit and watching a style develop across all levels of the club.

Jury is out on Johnson is the only concern. I am happy to look at mitigating factors (salary cap, injuries, known bottlers to work with) and take them into account. The end of season slump, and the fact it’s a pattern with him, is worrying though. As is the fact he seemed to start making poor decisions/leaving things too late when the stakes were high. Also, I just think a section of our support will always be two bad results away from hating him because of the way he talks....shouldn’t matter but it makes it hard to build with that kind of negativity just around the corner.

Hope the new kits are nice.

The club's back on a sound, organised footing from pre-season on so that's great.

Unfortunately I have lost my faith in the manager now, so I'm overall a bit 'hmmm...'

I loved being at the match yesterday but I feel Lee Johnson is such a bad appointment that my excitement for next year is tempered. I am delighted with the new ownership but feel we will tread water until we get someone who can deliver promotion i.e. not Lee Johnson.

I’m looking forward to seeing our retained list (hopefully without being disappointed) and seeing what players we bring in

I would say Morecambe supporter or supporters because if they win there next game they will play in the third tier, just like us, Sheffield Wed etc, who definitely won't be exited.

Last edited:
Get us someone with balls and some passion. L1 has a need for that, not a f***ing theoretical, holistic, arty farty cliched bullshitter. He squeezed in the word apex instead of bar or woodwork to prove he’s that clever 🙄

I am

Yes I’d have loved to go up this season but it’s not really that big of a surprise that we didn’t.
Exciting times ahead, whatever happens I’ll be 100% behind the club in every way possible.
Onwards and upwards.
Bit early

I am

Onwards and upwards.
Logon or register to see this image

Back