White supremacists matching in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely crazy, the issue is that these morons feel vindicated in their barbaric views because Trumpypants is the president. It gives them confidence to air their views and I think incidents like this will only become more frequent.

Absolutely crazy, the issue is that these morons feel vindicated in their barbaric views because Trumpypants is the president. It gives them confidence to air their views and I think incidents like this will only become more frequent.
Yup.
Also crazy that whereas my ignore button was exclusively for mags, I now have to add Nazi sympathisers to it :neutral:

Yup.
Also crazy that whereas my ignore button was exclusively for mags, I now have to add Nazi sympathisers to it :neutral:
all of which are in your imagination. not one person has posted a single thing in support of neo Nazis.

they clearly support trump but dunno if that's given them confidence like, this has been going on long before Donald arrived

My response on the Trump thread was this and I stick by it:

Race baiting has got to such a point that the rhetoric has brought out the Nazis who think it's now safe (worth outing themselves as such) to respond. Well imagine my shock.

For all those who didn't see this coming, you haven't been on the right parts of twitter.
For all those who didn't see this coming you haven't been tuned into reality for the last decade and a half

wtf have the police been doing? every video I see of the trouble doesn't seem to have any police at all. if this was in the UK youd have riot police sealing off the streets before the groups got within spitting distance

wtf have the police been doing? every video I see of the trouble doesn't seem to have any police at all. if this was in the UK youd have riot police sealing off the streets before the groups got within spitting distance

Seems to be a theme. Saw a video earlier in the year where right and left wing protesters were charging at each other up and down a street with no police in sight. I'm talking about a few hundred people

A significant chunk of white people are involved so it's fair game to see how it pans out. If it was all blacks the cops would have been putting guns in their faces and cracking skulls for a while now.

There's a chunk of paramilitary whites turned up with assault rifles, nothing been done to challenge them. 3 people murdered and a car ran over some people. Nothing. Whereas a black bairn who was 12 got shot dead a few months back because he was holding a toy gun. Police just shot him, no questions. And defended the action afterwards. There's no such thing as an appropriate police response in America where block people are involved. They're crushed if they're alone and left to fend for themselves if whites are involved. That simple.

Last edited:
National guard?
2 bobbies with batons would be better than whatever they have. see better security at the metro on airshow day. surely anyone with half a brain would know a mix of KKK type groups, ANTIFA and BLM type groups is going to end in trouble. a few lines of police and horses would have been appropriate

White people are involved so it's fair game. If it was all blacks they would have been cracking skulls for a while now.

There's a chunk of paramilitary whites turned up with assault rifles, nothing been done to challenge them. Whereas a black bairn who was 12 got shot dead a few months back because he was holding a toy gun. Police just shot him, no questions.
same sort of thing on that ross kemp episode the other week. left and right turning up better armed than many armies. crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back