Whisky

I've had a few bottles of The Singleton over the years, I wasn't a fan of the Cascade but the original 12 yr old Dufftown was nice as was a bottle I got in Portugal one year.

I've had a few bottles of The Singleton over the years, I wasn't a fan of the Cascade but the original 12 yr old Dufftown was nice as was a bottle I got in Portugal one year.
The Sunray was the pick out of that lot, I've had a bottle of each over the years. Long time since I had the 12 but when I did I really liked it

Tried all 3 Waterford releases this evening. Perhaps unsurprisingly they’re markedly similar, a few differences but nothing dramatic. It’ll be a few years before I purchase a further bottling.

it’s not going to be a cheap month. There are some interesting SMWS releases tomorrow too. Probably going to at least a bottle each of the bottom 2 on the list.

Last edited:
it’s not going to be a cheap month. There are some interesting SMWS releases tomorrow too. Probably going to at least a bottle each of the bottom 2 on the list.
I've got 11 bottles at auction so will be upcycling some of the money I think
The angels haven't had much share of that 24 year old Speyside at 60.2% :eek:
That will be taking a bit water I think 😲

Last edited:
Bloody expensive new battery for car...was planning on a bit of a splurge...might be a very small one now
:rolleyes:

little did I know that a car with v low mileage is really bad for modern car.
FUCK

Back