Whisky

Never tried anything from ancnoc but I'm aware of the pedigree from others, plus anything UCF with an age statement such as that and at that price has got to be worth a crack. For a year older you're talking triple the price and more from other distilleries these days
None left on there, I quite fancy giving it a go if it comes back on.

Try not too myself but sometimes it's just too cheap, got some real bargains on there a few year back in their flash sales.
I've had a couple of free bottles off them down the years... Once got an Eagle Rare which had a tiny bit of sediment in it so they sent me another, got to keep both.

And once bought a rittenhouse rye which had its UK label stuck over the top of its American counterpart. I took a photo, sent them it and said I thought it was fake (knew it wasn't like) and they sent me another and I got to keep both.

Best buys off there include a Wild Turkey Rare Breed for £25, a Deanston 18 for £37.50 and a Laphroaig 10 for £2.50.

As much as I don't like Bezos and what he represents, you can't let bargains like those slip away from you...

I've had a couple of free bottles off them down the years... Once got an Eagle Rare which had a tiny bit of sediment in it so they sent me another, got to keep both.

And once bought a rittenhouse rye which had its UK label stuck over the top of its American counterpart. I took a photo, sent them it and said I thought it was fake (knew it wasn't like) and they sent me another and I got to keep both.

Best buys off there include a Wild Turkey Rare Breed for £25, a Deanston 18 for £37.50 and a Laphroaig 10 for £2.50.

As much as I don't like Bezos and what he represents, you can't let bargains like those slip away from you...
Some bargains there mind !

Try not too myself but sometimes it's just too cheap, got some real bargains on there a few year back in their flash sales.
Same, I avoid if I can get it elsewhere, but sometimes with 15% S&S on an already reduced RRP, they are unbeatable at times.

I had a right good go on Loch Fyne Whisky during lockdown when they were doing free shipping over £25

Last edited:

Back