Whisky

Field & Fawcett in York have some 12yo CS behind the counter. They’re not putting them online. Worth giving them a bell if you’re still after one.
Wonder if Whisky Shop got an allocation and if they put them straight on their auction site ( think it was them who did it last time @shakerman might confirm)

Disgraceful if so

No idea. I refuse to give them my business any more.

Last edited:

Field & Fawcett in York have some 12yo CS behind the counter. They’re not putting them online. Worth giving them a bell if you’re still after one.

No idea. I refuse to give them my business any more.

remember when I first got into whisky the mother in law and wife were in the Metrocentre looking for something birthday wise....ended buying me a bottle from there.
Jaws dropped when I told them how much they over price stuff by.

MIL learned her lesson as a package has just arrived from Aberdeen Whisky shop ahead of my birthday Sunday.
Wife says can’t open it till then :rolleyes: 👎

remember when I first got into whisky the mother in law and wife were in the Metrocentre looking for something birthday wise....ended buying me a bottle from there.
Jaws dropped when I told them how much they over price stuff by.

MIL learned her lesson as a package has just arrived from Aberdeen Whisky shop ahead of my birthday Sunday.
Wife says can’t open it till then :rolleyes: 👎

Aye, I very seldom used them so they certainly won’t miss my meagre business. Best Wishes for Sunday.

Just walked past the whisky shop- the lass was all alone so felt sorry for her.

Glen Scotia 15 purchased

how much did you pay ?
As if I haven’t placed enough focus on Springbank today, it’s the final tasting of the festival week tonight. I’d rather it wasn’t sherry themed but looking forward to trying the Amontillado and Palo Cortado samples as I’ve never tried a Springer with influence from either cask.

Logon or register to see this image

looks great...out of interest do you get 2cl drams ?

Last edited:
As if I haven’t placed enough focus on Springbank today, it’s the final tasting of the festival week tonight. I’d rather it wasn’t sherry themed but looking forward to trying the Amontillado and Palo Cortado samples as I’ve never tried a Springer with influence from either cask.

Logon or register to see this image

I’m not really sherry cask lover myself but have enjoyed Palo Cortado finishes when I’ve had them, particularly the Arran one. That 7yo could be very interesting.

Back