Whisky

I've managed to snare a bottle of CS 12 - couldn't get hold of the Hazelburn unfortunately. There seemed to be a lot of the Kilkerran kicking about long after release.

Appreciate the offer but I'm going to hang on to the CS

Missed out on the Hazelburn again by seconds I think! Settled for the Ardnamurchan and Kilkerran HP so not completely in vain...
Got an Ardnamurchan, but couldn't find a Hazelburn anywhere...
trade anyone my KK for Springbank………

:lol: :lol:
It's like an old episode of Swapshop on here...

Last edited:
Anyone see these lot on Dragon’s Den last night?

Anyone on here use them, thought it was but meh, at first but I’m warming to it now.
Dram Draw have a raffle on, £2.50 a ticket and you could win a year's membership

sure it was them...not a fan of theirs to start with. Expensive and was it @black-cat who bought a bottle under their “hidden bottle” promo where it wasn’t even boxed and defeats the object of the promo/offer ?
I'm certain it was them. I was disappointed when they bought over Lochfyne Whisky shop.

They had the odd bargain available during lockdown, but you have to watch their prices like a hawk. Massively overpriced, they've never heard of RRP.

sure it was them...not a fan of theirs to start with. Expensive and was it @black-cat who bought a bottle under their “hidden bottle” promo where it wasn’t even boxed and defeats the object of the promo/offer ?
Aye, a Tobermory 12. They were running a promo where if you purchased owt from Tobermory you could find a Ledaig 42 yo in your box in its place. Except when I got to the store (had bottle delivered to store cos of work commitments) they'd unboxed it and everything. As far as I know I could have won the Ledaig but the cashier could have pocketed it. Still find it really peculiar why she would have unboxed it when I think on. Never bought owt from them since and won't again

And it was them who put the local barley allocation in their auctions 😡

Aye, a Tobermory 12. They were running a promo where if you purchased owt from Tobermory you could find a Ledaig 42 yo in your box in its place. Except when I got to the store (had bottle delivered to store cos of work commitments) they'd unboxed it and everything. As far as I know I could have won the Ledaig but the cashier could have pocketed it. Still find it really peculiar why she would have unboxed it when I think on. Never bought owt from them since and won't again

And it was them who put the local barley allocation in their auctions 😡

shitty that....why the hell would they have unboxed it ? :rolleyes:
Well actually I do know why.

As for putting stock allocation straight on their auction site...would love Springbank to say fuck it you aren’t getting any more stock

shitty that....why the hell would they have unboxed it ? :rolleyes:
Well actually I do know why.

As for putting stock allocation straight on their auction site...would love Springbank to say fuck it you aren’t getting any more stock
I mentioned it to SB on their FB page at the time, let's hope they took notice

Back