Whisky

I don’t have a clue really about Whisky, but only ever get Glenfarclas 12 y/o as it’s bloody lovely.

I have 20 quid in Amazon vouchers from work to spend so can anyone recommend me something I’ll probably enjoy based on that, that I can buy off Amazon to use these vouchers.

Apart from the list is there anything with further details on ordering etc ( not on FB)
Are they 3cl samples ?

They're 3cl samples, aye. I paid via paypal but I'm sure they can process other payment methods. Some bottles have sold out it seems (Chichibu for sure, unsurprisingly). Some of the North Star and Rattray bottlings on that list are excellent.

They're 3cl samples, aye. I paid via paypal but I'm sure they can process other payment methods. Some bottles have sold out it seems (Chichibu for sure, unsurprisingly). Some of the North Star and Rattray bottlings on that list are excellent.

Cheers....is there a non FB link ?
Do fancy some of the North Star...speaking of which are new releases expected shortly ?

I don’t have a clue really about Whisky, but only ever get Glenfarclas 12 y/o as it’s bloody lovely.

I have 20 quid in Amazon vouchers from work to spend so can anyone recommend me something I’ll probably enjoy based on that, that I can buy off Amazon to use these vouchers.
I'd put the voucher towards any of these, you'll only be out another 15 quid or so

Ledaig 10
Deanston 12
Glendronach 12
Bunnahabhain 12

I'm back on the 12yr old Bowmore, I have a theory that poor whisky benefits from being allowed to breathe, does anyone here decant their Whisky? I think another few days and this will be passable, having said that I'm on my third

Back