Which school did everyone go to???

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEARLESS said:
Bob Fleming said:
Hill View Infants and Juniors then went over the road to Southmoor - kinda went downhill from there :?

Yes - I did wear the shitcoat - for three of me five years

"The Shit coat ' Do you mean the beautiful and unique Southmoor Rust blazer that teamed so well with the rust ,red and yellow tie ." Well I wore it for 6years and it almost fitted when I left .
Before that I went to Penshaw infants and Chester Road Junior School.

The very same!

Hill Viewers - when? I was there 1980-86, when I moved from Glenesk Gardens to Durham.

Teachers included Mrs Ross (first year at infants, dead nice), Mrs Slater, Mrs Weatherhead, Mrs DIck (first year juniors, used to take PE lessons as well, great laugh), Miss Prest (did music, now married and has a kid), Mrs Hunter (still friends with me mam), Mrs Moran / Mrs Darby and the irritating Miss Craft. Mr Almond was head of the juniors, Mrs Walker at the infants.

I remember hardly ever getting a game in the school football team because Dave Mawson was in the year below me and was loads better. He ended up signing pro for the Lads, but never made the first team. Met him a while later when he was playing for Spennymoor.

God, didn't think I could remember that much!

pride of the north said:
Hill Viewers - when? I was there 1980-86, when I moved from Glenesk Gardens to Durham.

Teachers included Mrs Ross (first year at infants, dead nice), Mrs Slater, Mrs Weatherhead, Mrs DIck (first year juniors, used to take PE lessons as well, great laugh), Miss Prest (did music, now married and has a kid), Mrs Hunter (still friends with me mam), Mrs Moran / Mrs Darby and the irritating Miss Craft. Mr Almond was head of the juniors, Mrs Walker at the infants.

I remember hardly ever getting a game in the school football team because Dave Mawson was in the year below me and was loads better. He ended up signing pro for the Lads, but never made the first team. Met him a while later when he was playing for Spennymoor.

God, didn't think I could remember that much!

Err..... I was there at the same time :)

NickiP said:
cassandra said:
Simpson Street and then Bede. Is this "Friends Reunited"? :)

Wow mustbe the only other person I've seen who went to Bede. I was there 1975 - 1982 (old fart that I am)

I went to Bede too, 1976-84 so if you wanna reveal yourself ...

Argyle House school for boys and I fuckin' hated it. The headmaster there used to have fits every now and again which at the time I found extremely hilarious.

Belmont Comp, which was altogether a much nicer school. There was a reunion back in September for the 1982 leavers and a good time was had by all.

I was at Argyle House - head teacher Mr Johnson, his son is taking over now Neil johnson.

Bleep said:
Castle View - before the castle was built. It was known as Bunny Hill View then.

FTBM
Bleep
Women Love Me

Cacky View too - but b4 the big cage went up to keep the little B*st*rds in!!

Willis the Doxy Red said:
I was at Argyle House - head teacher Mr Johnson, his son is taking over now Neil johnson.

Lets hope he can do a better job than has dad then!

That wouldn't be difficult Smally - what teachers were at AHS when you were their?

Blackhills Road Infants and Juniors, alas partly demolished.

Howletch Comprehensive in Peterlee, still a Sixth Form College.

God was I glad to get away.

billingham-mackem said:
NickiP said:
cassandra said:
Simpson Street and then Bede. Is this "Friends Reunited"? :)

Wow mustbe the only other person I've seen who went to Bede. I was there 1975 - 1982 (old fart that I am)

nope i went to bede too 81-86 :wink:

I'm at Bede now and I'm 49 :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back