Which school did everyone go to???

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonkeezGob said:
Nar, 89 for me mate.
But wu used to piss on ya footbarl time everytime wu played them, Joseys anarl.

I, you's did have the upper hand on the footy scene, we murdered you's at Cricket mind. Josey's were the Boro of the south tyneside battlefield, neone was really bothered aboot them!

Paully said:
MonkeezGob said:
Nar, 89 for me mate.

I, you's did have the upper hand on the footy scene, we murdered you's at Cricket mind. Josey's were the Boro of the south tyneside battlefield, neone was really bothered aboot them!

Aye but its still cracking, driving along Mill lane on me way home from work and seeing all the 6th from lasses coming out :twisted:

Paully said:
MonkeezGob said:
Nar, 89 for me mate.

This is a fringe contest in the Boro of South Tyneside school battlefield - all the main Premier school battle events were, as everyone knows, in Shields. We used to throw bits of cake at you lot and laugh heartilly.

MonkeezGob said:
Aye but its still cracking, driving along Mill lane on me way home from work and seeing all the 6th from lasses coming out :twisted:

Yep, I couldn't agree more matey! Hebburn Comp dropped 6th form the year before I started :(

You get little Bobby all raging now man with these thoughts!

GK said:
Paully said:
MonkeezGob said:
Nar, 89 for me mate.

This is a fringe contest in the Boro of South Tyneside school battlefield - all the main Premier school battle events were, as everyone knows, in Shields. We used to throw bits of cake at you lot and laugh heartilly.

nee way ! a sandy giving wu stick !

Benjuk said:
Thornhill, although I did spend a hell of a lot of time hanging around outside St Anthonys.

Me too, and I married a lass from St Anthony's.. :wink:

what are you doing at the min i think he means, i.e have you got a good job, a nice cosie uni placement...

Slow to catch on, sorry. In answer to that, I am in my final year at Edinburgh Uni so I guess so.

Apart from the weather, a large fire closing 3 clubs and countless bars and living with a Skunk it is fantastic. Probably the best city I've been to, impossible to get bored.
Mechanical Engineering degree.

edinburghmackem said:
Apart from the weather, a large fire closing 3 clubs and countless bars and living with a Skunk it is fantastic. Probably the best city I've been to, impossible to get bored.
Mechanical Engineering degree.

Thats what i'm doing mate, but mine is on a day release/distance learning basis.

Well

i went to Hill View infants and Juniors. Then went off to St Aidans and then moved to Brazil and went to The British School of Rio de Janeiro

Re: Well

Silky Mickey said:
i went to Hill View infants and Juniors. Then went off to St Aidans and then moved to Brazil and went to The British School of Rio de Janeiro

so did ah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back