Which Hikes or climbs do you have planned?

Last edited:
Doing this next weekend...

Booked this and doing Scafell from the site.

Last edited:
Doing this next weekend...

Booked this and doing Scafell from the site.

I enjoyed scafell like, we done 11 and a half mile in 5 hours. Caught the weather class which helped

We did scafell pike few weeks ago from wasdale head. Fairly easy going up, then you come to a Y junction. We went right which is a bit of steep scramble. Made harder as snow was knee height in places. Then came down the main path which was a bit busier. Lovely views at the top like.

got snowdon in a few weeks. Done it before and was a bit too busy for my liking but Mrs work have organised it for her birthday. Hiring a bus there and the plan is to take a lot of booze for the drive back

We did scafell pike few weeks ago from wasdale head. Fairly easy going up, then you come to a Y junction. We went right which is a bit of steep scramble. Made harder as snow was knee height in places. Then came down the main path which was a bit busier. Lovely views at the top like.

got snowdon in a few weeks. Done it before and was a bit too busy for my liking but Mrs work have organised it for her birthday. Hiring a bus there and the plan is to take a lot of booze for the drive back
Snpwd
It’s not too difficult like, anyone with moderate fitness will manage easily
itlll be easy like.

Did you go up the route where you followed the stream?

Last edited:

Back