Which Championship Manager game was the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

01/02 4-3-1-2

Mario Yepes
Ibrahim Said
Stefan Selakovic
Cherno Samba
and To Maderia, I have a disk some where must try and get it to work

Also does anyone remember Premier Manager 97 for PC there was a forward called Jack De Gier from Twente IIRC he was an absolute Beast

SAFC_Jack said:
Champ Man 03/04. That's when I really got into it.

Lionel Morgan, what a superstar he was.

Lionel Morgan, Richie Partridge, John Welsh, Gamst-Pedersen, Moses Ashikodi, Cherno Samba, Tevez, Diego. Also Sunday Oloseh on a free.

Great memories of that game. Taking Sheff Wed from div2 to the champions league was a challenge!

Lionel Morgan, Richie Partridge, John Welsh, Gamst-Pedersen, Moses Ashikodi, Cherno Samba, Tevez, Diego. Also Sunday Oloseh on a free.

Great memories of that game. Taking Sheff Wed from div2 to the champions league was a challenge!

I fully endorse all of these players.

Daniel Fredheim Holm was class anarl as was Alexander Farnerud.

Another vote for 01/02.

The perfect balance between just playing the games and sorting it out off the pitch. Can't be arsed with newer versions, taking 20 minutes to set up a game etc.

Got a link mate? I downloaded it from the Championship Manager forums, and installed it but it says I don't have enough system memory to start a game, I clearly do. The link for the instructions that was in the same post as the game link doesn't work either

If you still have it downloaded go into properties when you right click the icon and change the compatibility to something like Windows XP or 2000. I've had this issue before and that resolved it for me. If that doesn't work also try running it as Administrator. Hope it helps.

Champ man 93 end of season. The one where 2 of the programmers wrote themselves in as players for Cambridge in div 3 and they always ended up being signed by PL clubs! Loved that game, might have to start a new game soon

You can download 01/02 for nowt I think. There's even people who update the database to include current squads iirc.

I'd probably say 14.. Technically is Champ Manager since its the exact same development team who split away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back