Where you watching cup final?

Also, on the Wirral. Wear a Sunderland face mask so its a good conversation starter. The lad in Larton yesterday didn't fancy TRFC at all. Told me he had been up to SOL and left at 5-0 but couldn't understand why loads of Sunderland fans were also leaving then.

Hopefully you clarified it’s to avoid the traffic!

sofa with can/bottless , buffet to be organised ( could be marksies as its wembley ) , not sure when to start buffeting though . Mrs is going to put some bunting up in living room too.

At home, contemplated driving down to Wembley and watching in the car park on my iPad. But we are in Lockdown 3 and unlike the stupid Rangers, fans I will abide by the restrictions and wait for the L1 Promotion open top bus parade.

Loving reading these stories mind. I don’t care whatever trophy it is, it’s something to look forward to in these days of misery,

i will be racked with tension on the day

By this time next week there maybe a few broken tellies but hopefully a bit of rejoicing in the sitting rooms across wearside

please god, it’s our time for a win now shirley?
Its time to give in if we cant beat these lot. I know they are playing well but surely we can win ...

I'll be watching in my house, no beers and no pizzas as they are f***ing rank still after my taste went all to shit in October after nearly getting back to normal after losing it altogether in April.
Just a few little snacks and some sort of cold soft drink (nothing fizzy as they are rank as well), or any orange juice or blackcurrant or lime or summer fruits............Maybe a hot chocolate, they aren't too bad.

I’m not. The thing should have been rearranged to August as fans may have been able to go. They are playing Portsmouth v Salford 12 months later than scheduled, don’t see why they can’t play this 5 months later than scheduled. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain. If we win the hangover spike and probably will result in not going up (and no one gives a fuck about the trophy let’s face it); if we lose people will laugh as we’ve lost to a league two team. I don’t see why it couldn’t be played later in front of a full house, surely everyone wins? Bizarre.

Back