Where you watching cup final?

At home as per normal. Honestly cannot get to enthused about this but obviously I hope we win. Ive not watched any previous game in this competition because basically Im not too arsed about it. Ive watched all league games and am more up for the pompey and accrington games.

A win at wemberley would be great for everybody but if that happens and we fail to win promotion it will be no salvation

Hopefully we will achieve both

HTL

At least I wont be sitting in the away end this time. Pompey were propper scum bags but it was topper when we scored and loads of little pockets of Sunderland went mental among their lot

Trying to decide if I should get in touch with the people I usually watch with to see if the one who owns the pub we go to will have us come over to watch on his outdoor patio.

there’s five of us (including him) and the other four are two couples. Haven’t seen the other couple at all since last March, seen the landlord once or twice when picking up to go food from his pub.

I feel like we can do it safely with keeping distance and masks, and even indoor dining is allowed here at this stage. Just got to come to my own conclusion as to if it’s a good idea or if I should just watch it at home.

Current plan is to break the rules and watch it round my da's. He's had the coco pretty recently so should have a bit of immunity, that's my rationale anyway.

I know it's a poverty trophy but with it being a one off final I don't wanna just watch it by myself.

It’s an 8 am kick off where I am and my son has promised to drag himself off his girlfriend for a few hours to watch the game with me.

I suspect I will be watching in the basement as I don’t want to wake the Loch Ness Monster from her Sunday lie in 😂😂

At home in Bahrain,oooh look at me,on Sky.
A few of us were going to book the Wembley bar in Juffair,screens ourside but its a school night and some duffed it.
The mrs will be providing G&T top ups and asian nibbles during the game.
Booked a day off on monday

Just waiting for March 29th so at least I can go and sit in the garden with a cuppa, staying in touch by phone and text is OK, but no substitute for seeing them.Brief time with both sons and grandkids on Christmas day but no general contact since last September. Bugger this thing has been hard, but touch wood unlike a lot of people I have lost no family.
It has certainly been very hard mate. I cant recall any time ,even the dark days of the early 70's, being this hard. Walking around again without mask will be a sign of better days ahead. As Captain Tom said, " Tomorrow will be a good day"

At mine. Live on the Wirral so will be putting Sunderland flags and scarves in my window for the game... and nobody will be arsed because everyone in my street is a Liverpool or Everton fan.

Also, on the Wirral. Wear a Sunderland face mask so its a good conversation starter. The lad in Larton yesterday didn't fancy TRFC at all. Told me he had been up to SOL and left at 5-0 but couldn't understand why loads of Sunderland fans were also leaving then.

Back