Where you watching cup final?

I'll be watching in my house, no beers and no pizzas as they are f***ing rank still after my taste went all to shit in October after nearly getting back to normal after losing it altogether in April.
Just a few little snacks and some sort of cold soft drink (nothing fizzy as they are rank as well), or any orange juice or blackcurrant or lime or summer fruits............Maybe a hot chocolate, they aren't too bad.
Fussy get

Me, our lass(no) and the brother in law who I sit with at the Sol. He's been vaccinated so he gets a pass to the lounge for an excessive amount of alcohol and my verbal abuse/praise of the players - he's used to both.
Hope he's bringing his earplugs. Enjoy mate, I know we are both gutted we can't go for a weekend.

I’m watching it with the father in law who’s a Wolves fan and sounds like Barry Taylor from Auf Wiedersehen Pet. Whilst our lass and her mother entertain our 8th month old little girl

Mothers day BBQ for her indoors after walk in the morning then going to see me old Ma. Should be nicely merry for 3pm to sit on me couch with three girls who will have no interest in it whatsoever.

Barbecue and a few cans in the sun to get myself in the mood, then settle down in front of the telly. Maybe on my own or maybe with "Tom Jones" from Benidorm. We're the only MLFs in town, to my knowledge.
SFC not been back?

Didn't know Benidorm Tom was a MLF!

Back