When will we appoint?

E or F

I suspect Speaman was really hoping that Dodds was going to string some results together and give him role permanently before the season had ended. It looks like performances and results have put paid to that happening.

Is Speakman really going to get shot of Dodds & Co in favour of letting a new head coach bring his own staff in? I think this will be a major sticking point in negotiations.

When do think we'll appoint a head coach realistically?

A] Before the end of the season?
B] As soon as the season's finished, before June 1st.
C] After the Euros before pre-season
D] Well into pre-season
E] Still pissing about in August
F] Never - stick with Dodds the dud.

I wouldn't be surprised if we're still scrambling about at the back end of July waiting for movement in the market.
Suspect they'll appoint someone out of work again, so probably look to get them in soon as the season finishes.

Is A) the official announcement with them to take over in the summer or are they taking over immediately. If it’s the latter I suspect it would be a panic.

I can see it being A or F. We’ll be on the verge appointing someone quite exciting, it’ll then start to drag on and we’ll end up with someone uninspiring.

All depends on who it is, if he's out of work currently then no reason to delay once this season is done, could even do it sooner but I'd wait until the squad is less injured.

If it's Will Still then it'll probably depend on the specific date that his compensation reduces, probably back end of June-early July.

It will surely be B. As soon as the season is finished a manager needs to be announced to give us the best opportunity in pre season. However, if we lose the next couple of games then i wouldn't be surprised A

Back