When will masks hopefully cease to exist?

From my own experience I wouldn't say most...although I'm old, most of my friends are 40 or under, I think all of them broke the rules at some time. Older people have been more disciplined because they are more vunerable, that's just natural.

Hundreds of thousands of people stopped from seeing relatives in their last moments, stopped from accompanying family to appointments and unable to attend friends funerals…and the govt have the f***ing cheek to say “well most of you broke the rules anyways?” to deflect from the rule makers being the most flagrant rule breakers.

Shame on them.

April I reckon, only the weirdos will continue, even then it will slowly die out to nothing and back to normality quickly.

Excellent. I’m a weirdo. Or Chinese. Chinese people always seemed to wear face masks. Way before Covid.

So maybe I’m a Chinese weirdo?

Finally. I’ve found a hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asians only wear them when they're ill.
There's loads of reasons. Everything from the Taoist concepts of Qi, feng and use of them due to smog and pollen. There's massive sales of carbon filter masks for pollen across Asia.
They're even used a means to avoid social contact with strangers, warmth during winter and as fashion accessories, just Google masuku bijin.
Mask wearing has became deeply ingrained in their culture, not just because they tend to be more socially conscious when ill.

Probably helps not being a raging fanny too.

You must get really upset when you see people looking at you funny for not wearing a mask.

What is it with right wing folk and insecurity? What is it that makes you feel so inferior?
Maybe it is because they are inferior or at least hard of thinking.

It's not an issue if you wear one.

Just don't challenge others to wear a mask just because you are and all is fine.
Did you get upset when someone asked you to wear a mask like?

I mean objectively speaking when masks were mandatory, 99% of people without them, were clearly idiots who didn’t want to wear one.

Back