When was the last time you bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tried to buy a pint of one of the stone ipa's a couple of years ago in Cooper rose, actually it was when the winter Olympics was on, and they wouldn't do pints as it was 9 percent, so had to buy a half. Didn't stop the fucker letting me buy a load more expensive bottle of wine though which is 750 ml and stronger:confused:

If you mean half a litre (cos places around here serve litre glasses) then, aye. One place in particular I almost always buy litres, so have to be careful that they understand I only want a half litre one if I'm running late for the next bus.
Good point, I forgot about the half pint freigners
And the full litre ones, anarl.

Can't recall, but I'm happy enough to do it if I've fell behind a bit and want to top my point up.

Or is a strong craft beer that isn't served in pints

...a half of draught beer for yourself in a pub/bar?

Don't think I ever have in 35 years tbh. Canny few lads drinking them in the bar I'm in atm. Canny pricey like, one beer and I didn't even get a 5 pund note change from me tenner. :mad:
Every time I order my first 4 pints.

1 and a half pints barkeep. Half first pls. Neck that then on to the main course.

If you mean half a litre (cos places around here serve litre glasses) then, aye. One place in particular I almost always buy litres, so have to be careful that they understand I only want a half litre one if I'm running late for the next bus.And the full litre ones, anarl.

unless a bar was daft busy i dont like the litres. after the first one flys down i find they go warm and flat. the pint is just about right for ale but for lagers, our european brethrens 250ml/half is spot on for temp and fizz imo

I've never bought a half of any alcoholic drink. Still amazes me how small a half pint is though. Its like magic how they fit a half a pint in that little thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back