When was the last time you bought...

...a half of draught beer for yourself in a pub/bar?

Don't think I ever have in 35 years tbh. Canny few lads drinking them in the bar I'm in atm. Canny pricey like, one beer and I didn't even get a 5 pund note change from me tenner. :mad:

I’m not answering your question here at all, but lately I’ve a real craving for a can of Stones.

My Grandad used to drink it and I know the minute I get a pint of it it’ll instantly take me back to nicking a swig or two when he was distracted by Bullseye on the TV.

I miss my Granddad like.

if its over 6% (and usually over £6 per pint) i've no problem with getting a half and enjoying it, beer festival style, but in a nice tulip glass. not when i'm out on a session the lads having great banter and stuff, more like when i slide past a pop up craft ale speakeasy with my lass after vintage clothes shop browsing

I’m not answering your question here at all, but lately I’ve a real craving for a can of Stones.

My Grandad used to drink it and I know the minute I get a pint of it it’ll instantly take me back to nicking a swig or two when he was distracted by Bullseye on the TV.

I miss my Granddad like.

Used to do a canny pint of it in The Oddfellows in Millfield in the 80's.

Couple month ago after football, ordered a pint and a half, necked the half while the pint was being poured

Tend to do an A-Z bar crawl in Newcastle in the summer time and tend to fill up the middle order with a few shorts or halves of lager cos I can’t do 26 pints any more. So last summer would have been the last time

Back