When pubs reopen

They're not going to be packed though are they. It'll be table service and limited numbers. It's probably safer than going to a supermarket which have no caps on numbers and social distancing doesn't exist.
Some will some won’t. Either way both will be shite.

Sounds class
Sounds shit!

Loads of old dears supping Prosecco going on like bairns, loads of young lads drinking dark fruits full of cheap coke acting like Tony Soprano, loads of desperate middle aged divorced men trying it on with the Prosecco supping old fears desperate to empty their ball sacks.

I’ll let them burn themselves out for a couple of weeks before meeting up with the lads or heading out for a drink with the wife.

Sounds shit!

Loads of old dears supping Prosecco going on like bairns, loads of young lads drinking dark fruits full of cheap coke acting like Tony Soprano, loads of desperate middle aged divorced men trying it on with the Prosecco supping old fears desperate to empty their ball sacks.

I’ll let them burn themselves out for a couple of weeks before meeting up with the lads or heading out for a drink with the wife.
Sounds like you need to find some better pubs to frequent.

I cant wait to go for a pint with my dad. That will be the next time drink alcohol. I've gone 7 days now no drinking and I was drinking A LOT before then.

I’ve been made aware that I’m a idiot. Maybe I was getting myself mixed up on the actual dates. But the beginning of July is summertime is it not.also the end of June is also summer

Sounds shit!

Your pubs ‘sound shit!’

Give me a few examples which won’t contain any of the above?

And your pub recommendations is
Would love to share mate but don’t think Tony Soprano would let you in.
In all seriousness surely there’s a pub or two local to you that’s abit more tame than the others and won’t have that sort in?

Back