When pubs reopen

Yes I will be out the very moment they open .

With the missus or is that for another day
It's not going to be a grand reopening is it. Will still be limited in numbers, table service and distancing in place.

Aye I'll be out like, really missed it. Hopefully around Easter time we'll see the doors reopen.

When this lockdown shit ends you don’t think it’ll be like a grand opening 😂

Last edited:
It's not going to be a grand reopening is it. Will still be limited in numbers, table service and distancing in place.

Aye I'll be out like, really missed it. Hopefully around Easter time we'll see the doors reopen.
Not if they only open to vaccine card holders

Last edited:
Absolutely. Hopefully they can open up with restrictions like what it was last year and it'll be totally safe before "everything" is total safe.

Just seeing a mate and having a few beers with him sounds like bliss. I'm not one for phone calls so I've barely spoken to my mates in about a year.

With the missus or is that for another day

When this lockdown shit ends you don’t think it’ll be like a grand opening 😂
It wasn't last time, it'll not be any different this time around imo. Pubs were proper chilled out in tier 2, it was canny.

Would love to sit and enjoy a few beers on a Friday night after work. Having nothing to look forward to at the weekend other than not having to do work is gradually wearing me down like.

Back