When pubs reopen

Can't wait.
Sitting by the fire, nice pint in my hand, talking shite with mates.
Really missed it. Not so much the big night out in town going mental, just a few in the local, will be right out as soon as.

Don’t really give a shit until it’s back to normal.

And by normal I mean no table service, no having to order food and being allowed to mix with people at the bar and on other tables.

I’ll be booking a holiday though.

Been to the pub about four times since the first lockdown and managed to get one of the worst hangovers I've had after one trip. I'll be looking for a repeat.

Worst hangover of last year was going at the start of July when pubs reopened again. Didn't drink that much but was just so out of practice. Everyone I was with reported the same.

:lol:
Worst hangover of last year was going at the start of July when pubs reopened again. Didn't drink that much but was just so out of practice. Everyone I was with reported the same.
Not sure if it’s the company or what but they just go down twice as fast in the pub don’t they? Makes you rather sluggish the next day
Edit- that could sound wrong out of context, the pints I mean

Last edited:
:lol:
Not sure if it’s the company or what but they just go down twice as fast in the pub don’t they? Makes you rather sluggish the next day
Edit- that could sound wrong out of context, the pints I mean

I certainly drink quicker when I'm with others compared to when I'm on my own.

Absolutely. Hopefully they can open up with restrictions like what it was last year and it'll be totally safe before "everything" is total safe.

Just seeing a mate and having a few beers with him sounds like bliss. I'm not one for phone calls so I've barely spoken to my mates in about a year.
What about all of your mates on here? :lol:

I can't wait, but doubt pubs will ever be the same. They were sinking fast before Covid, Covid has speeded up the process by 5-10 years.

Back