When Newcastle nearly won the League

JL1985

Striker
What was the feeling amongst SAFC supporters?

This message board and Social Media wouldn't have been around so there wouldn't have been many Mags kicking about bragging and being unbearable unless you actually physically spoke to them.

I think if it were to happen these days it would be utterly unbearable.

This message board and Social Media wouldn't have been around so there wouldn't have been many Mags kicking about bragging and being unbearable unless you actually physically spoke to them.

It would have been hilarious for the melt down alone, especially after they would have been on here giving it billy bigun like they are now.

We're we around then
Haha , beat me to it Hank , was just going to post , "can anybody remember that far back when that insignificant club almost did a leic' ?"

There were some tense TV nights wanting the bastards to lose. Man United, Liverpool and Blackburn (games they lost) were hilarious.
can anybody remember the day after blackburn beat em , breakfast TV hada bunch of mackems in the studio to sing the "cheer up peter reid " song and the presenter asked am one at a time , " and what's your name " ? and every one of em said ----
GRAHAM FENTON.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

They weren't even that close to winning it...4 points and worse gd

Haha , beat me to it Hank , was just going to post , "can anybody remember that far back when that insignificant club almost did a leic' ?"

can anybody remember the day after blackburn beat em , breakfast TV hada bunch of mackems in the studio to sing the "cheer up peter reid " song and the presenter asked am one at a time , " and what's your name " ? and every one of em said ----
GRAHAM FENTON.
:lol::lol::lol:

Graham Fenton the mag, helping to cause Keegan's meltdoon. :lol:

Back