When are you too old to have a games console ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never owned since I was about 15. For bairns and wrang'uns really.

Always the utter bores in the office who drone on about the latest pretendy wizard bollocks game.

f***ing grown up man

There's a bloke at work who's about age 56 playes video games online .
He was severely injured on the sir Galahad during the Falklands war.
He's good crack and a top class sea angler.
;)

I’m 51 and still love playing on my Xbox one,it’s in the spare room along with my beer fridge. My missus doesn’t mind as it means she can watch all the crap that she records on sky in peace and quiet.

I'm over 60 and have a PS4 set up in my home office. Don't play much but it's a canny alternative to the shite that's on tele sometimes.

So, before you’re old enough to legally play most popular games then?

Where do people find the time to play them? Do you go and sit in another room or something?
You put it in the living room with a second telly and play it while your lass is on the other settee watching whatever shite reality tv women watch.

Anyone still trotting out the line that games are for kids is clearly still stuck in the last century.
21st century gaming as as much a valid past time as watching TV or going to the cinema. This is backed up by the huge sums of money spent on both producing and buying games, and by the average gamer’s age, which was 36 last time I looked. That means there are as many 56 year old gamers as 16 year olds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back