When are you too old to have a games console ??

You’re never too old man. The only people who say you’re too old to play games are insecure middle aged men who think that anything outside of their narrow and stunted world-view is immature shite for bairns.

To compensate they throw themselves into food, or clothes or music, something to occupy their time and hide their bitterness.

Absolute knackers.

I am 48 and still enjoy it, have been gaming since I first got my trusty Phillips Videopac Console when I was 9 or 10. The way I look at it’s a good way of unwinding, also I don’t drink or smoke so have to have some pleasure in life. If everybody was the same, life would be pretty boring.

You’re never too old man. The only people who say you’re too old to play games are insecure middle aged men who think that anything outside of their narrow and stunted world-view is immature shite for bairns.

To compensate they throw themselves into food, or clothes or music, something to occupy their time and hide their bitterness.

Absolute knackers.
You really shot them up there mate - how many points and trophies did you get. Did you get a Pavlov sound to make you salivate too?

Never owned since I was about 15. For bairns and wrang'uns really.

Always the utter bores in the office who drone on about the latest pretendy wizard bollocks game.

f***ing grown up man

Never owned since I was about 15. For bairns and wrang'uns really.

Always the utter bores in the office who drone on about the latest pretendy wizard bollocks game.

f***ing grown up man

I expected a lot more of this jibber jabber to be honest.

What's your manly hobbies?

Absolute knackers.

Irony meter is off the scale.

Going to be weird seeing the next generation of dribbling eighty year old fucks struggling to get to grips with the new control system for GTA 42

Just upgraded to a PS4 and I am 46, but I believe just do what makes you happy, although I would say my game choices are a lot different to say a younger person, as I generally go for FIFA & Sports type games and a few RPG type games

Back