what's your favourite greedminds quote?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Big Sharp Teeth, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin

Kevin Winger

Fuck me, im a big fan of Greedminds work, but i havent seen half of these.

What a cock.

2. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Excellent, let's get them all together and tot up each celebrity he's mentioned and see how bad his name dropping is.

Bet he's sat in a pair grey duds behind a PC in Pallion really. Small town bollocks as well.

3. I noticed.

"youve got a point , but really i dont see it as a big deal, who the fuck am i?? it's just silly stories .i've never met a celeb thats paid my electric bill, so really they are not that important "

4. Big Sharp Teeth

Big Sharp Teeth Striker

I like greedminds, he adds something to the smb. To be honest, I actually believe his tales to a certain extent.

5. Pebbles

Pebbles Striker

Lots of celebs have paid my bills over the years as I used to work for a theatrical agent. Does that mean I'm allowed to read Hello? I hope not as it's shit.

6. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

I tell you, he's going to have the last laugh when we all find out that he's really Prince William.... or schizophrenic.

Still got to admire the lads sheer brass to post this stuff though.

7. ravydavygravy

ravydavygravy Striker

That classic was directed at me when i questioned his grasp on military tactics.

I dont think i got round to telling him i had been to Sandhurst:lol:

8. That would be an interesting excercise. I cant be arsed myself but I'm sure someone can..... I reckon there will be at least 35 - 40 name drops like!

9. Yankee Mackem

Yankee Mackem Winger

Don't you start an all. You'll be telling us you know Greedminds next.

10. ravydavygravy

ravydavygravy Striker

:lol:

11. There are so many to choose from....but this is a good 'un

Actually he didn't say that exactly but I think that's what he wanted us to believe; when you actually looked at the invite it's nothing more than a Bond-themed party in a nightclub.

12. I've missed all of these, I really do feel like I've missed out on something. Who does he think he is?, Max Clifford? :lol:

13. Bricky

Bricky Midfield

"when i was a small kid i went missing at great yamouth races, after a long search i was found in the VIP chatting to dick emery!!!!wtf i know"

14. GK

GK Striker Contributor

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lock this thread. We have a winner.

15. Thats a corker that one like :lol:

makes me laugh anyway :)

16. Hazey

Hazey Guest

17. If you lot aren't careful he'll be sending round Lennox Lewis and Frank Bruno to box your lugs.

18. Mr Creosote

Mr Creosote Guest

i was seven when trainspotting in carlisle, i then realised i was lost. an older man guided me (and himself) home

19. cipp

cipp Guest

"i've got a jacket i've been offered 15k dollars for!!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.