what's your favourite greedminds quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite quote by greedminds is actually an entire thread, which ends up with him showing a movie of himself.

The humble conversation began with some lighter banter about the IRA:

whats the matter with you . i'm an englishman in toronto so what
btw paul hill is a friend ( he knows a thing or two)

oh and on my last visit to dublin i( jan ) sat with a 'RA brigade commander all night drinking and talking he was quite up on things aswell

to clarify , the IRA were never really big drug importers as such, they were more into " riding shotgun" providing security for shipments up from spain through the bay of biscay on fishing boats.they were also heavily into fake money.

When challenged

why you'e laughing i don't know
i happen to know what i'm talking about however, don't remember a coke drought and omagh wasn't the 'RA

ex members of the IRA of of course still "at it"

the ira have never been one of the major distributers of coke in england , some in scotland, they have been players but not distributers, yes links with the adams's in london but to say they were big players is wrong

When pressed as to how he knew these things

have a scar on my back from one of courtneys guys and the a team and the reillys have connections through mickey green if you must know

never was much of a reader
icon_wink.gif

When challenged a bit further, our mild mannered hero began talking about himself instead

her's the score. i'm from stevenage moved to bermondsey,one of my best mates was shot 30 times with an ak 47 his name was dave king, i have been in gaol twice
iknow these peole personally and have done business with 'ra
am i proud of it , no but what ya gonna do

i moved to canada , i am nolonger involved at all

infact i am writing and acting . i have a lead role in a movie about glasgow gangsters called "a rock and a hard place" being shot in april/may i have helped to right this

i am also writing the screenplay abot the millenium dome robbery called diamond geezers ( me living in bermodsey anarl)
icon_wink.gif

this is a clip of me acting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16kokcwkHQk

not everyone you meet on the internet is full of shite
icon_razz.gif

Someone mentioned the UDA. greedminds took the opportunity to let it be known how much he knows about the UDA, before talking about himself again

do not underestimate the the UDA in this read UDA by henry mcdonald

the IRA ( and i'll get slaughtered for this) were complety defeated , as a military force by the Britsh, no will never stop an organization from carrying out " spectaculars" like the docklands bomb but as a viable military force, they were defeated by the Brits.

Incidentaly I mentioned earlier , that i had spent an evening talking and drinking with a brigade comander, this is true , he was security for paul hill who at my stag do in dublin, funny thing is i was wearing my fav jacket, which is a leather jacket with a union jack logo on the left tit!

the guy comes up to me and says" whats that all about" and i say its just a logo . he walks away and my mate walks up to me and says " don't worry you are with me"

i'm like who the feck was that , then i was told it was the brigade commander for the 'RA in Dublin. i was in the viper room in dublin. true story!!!! he was nice fella!

I like this one from that video ...

"It behooves me, do you know what behooves me means? it means I'm upset"

(v) behoove, behove (be appropriate or necessary) "It behooves us to reflect on this matter"

Cacbabble.

On a thread the other nightabout someone who was thought to have depression, he chimed in to tell us about his best mate who killed himself.

I suspect this would have been Kurt Cobain / Michael hutchence but as it was a serious thread I let it go. I'm still wondering like.

Is greedminds mentioned in any of their biographies?

greedminds said:
when most people do coke , their noses bleed, when i do it other peoples ears bleed

I HAD A GREAT TIME ON DRUGS

Fecksake....I bet his mam's dead proud of the adult he turned out to be:eek:

"this is a clip of me acting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16kokcwkHQk

not everyone you meet on the internet is full of shite"

Not everyone but you are Greed. Heading a lamp post pffft, isn't picking on old men more your stile? You a hard man? I just had a good laugh with my mates in Toronto, Greed the hard man. Kin hell, talk about miscasting. Thanks GK I hadn't seen this until today. Definitely the cockney junkie.

I know exactly who you are.

if all of these stories are true why do almost all of them contain the words true & story?

does the lad think we might not believe him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back