what's your favourite greedminds quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazey

"it is based on a conversation with the wifes cuz who is in the guards ( just got back from iraq) i sat for a while and talked to him, he;s off to the SAS soon"

L

Legend of the Pie

I like this one:

"I was in the met bar with john galliano and a mutual friend brought naseem over to meet john and he was a complete dick , oooooh i'd love for you to design my clothes, john just looked at me and we went to bar!"

Quinderland

Winger
i met kimi at aparty after the grand prix in montreal this year, he was talking to my wife and i saying how in beautifull we were togetther and that we should be in love and be together forever then he disappeared, then he jumped out from a curtain onto my shoulders with his hands round my neck, mad a fuck but funny, he had aminder with him all the time , erm for his own safety
:lol:

L

Laddie de Lumley

There's so many to choose from, but for some reason I have a soft spot for this one
I like this one personally...
Code:
Originally Posted by greedminds 
unlike you I know people who are officers in the British Army, some of which are relatives, I actually have a life and know real people

H

haddaway and shite

"i should be working with peter gabriel soon, i'm dead excited about it ( making a documentary about a friend of his will allsop, and he is doing the voice over)"

"saw his first ever solo live gig , was shit , i spent most of the night watching my mate TRY and pick up belinds carlisle"

"here a good one , got in a fight with pauli , pussy and christopher from sopranos, chris was a dick so when he went to the bar i asked him to " dance the drinks back over here" ( he played spider in goodfellas)"

"got drunk with leonardo dicaprio once , nice fella "

"loads, too many to mention, for example i'm mates with an F1 driver but one unusual one sticks out at the height of the iran contra scandal i met colnol oliver north at the tower of london!!! "

"and theres loads i've not mentioned, had dinner with lennox lewis and tommy hearns once "

"had same dealer as j kay and mick hucknall used to fancy my mrs "

"i blanked schumacher at a party this year, was at a party in montreal after the grand prix , i was standing talking to barrachello and micheal walked up and stood there, expecting us to stop"

H

Hazey

"i should be working with peter gabriel soon, i'm dead excited about it ( making a documentary about a friend of his will allsop, and he is doing the voice over)"

"saw his first ever solo live gig , was shit , i spent most of the night watching my mate TRY and pick up belinds carlisle"

"here a good one , got in a fight with pauli , pussy and christopher from sopranos, chris was a dick so when he went to the bar i asked him to " dance the drinks back over here" ( he played spider in goodfellas)"

"loads, too many to mention, for example i'm mates with an F1 driver but one unusual one sticks out at the height of the iran contra scandal i met colnol oliver north at the tower of london!!! "

"and theres loads i've not mentioned, had dinner with lennox lewis and tommy hearns once "

"i blanked schumacher at a party this year, was at a party in montreal after the grand prix , i was standing talking to barrachello and micheal walked up and stood there, expecting us to stop"
I love that one

Snappydresser

Midfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatchDiamond
Can I ask how you seem to know shit loads of celebs???!!!!! :lol:

pat nevin a celeb:roll: :roll:

i don't really, not real ones anyway, i am good friends witha n f1 driver!!

i dunno ,i get about abit you know, a lot are through my best mate, he's a director

Pebbles

Striker

But don't forget that to Greedminds they aren't celebs - they're just people.

Is he spending more time on here because his real friends are all in the jungle and he wasn't invited?

Status
Not open for further replies.