What's the best SAFC v Boro game you've been to ?

There hasn't been many over the years, But for me the 3-2 win at the end of the 2008 season is the one that sticks in the memory. Looking to be heading for a 2 2, Murphy comes off the bench in the 85th minute and gets the winner in 90 plus minutes. Great game and would be in my top ten games witnessed at the SOL.
Probably one you’ve said.

Yeah after the one where Downing skied his penalty was a good result too.

Liam Miller last minute equaliser down there. I was in the Boro end with friends and the equaliser was right in front of me. I have been to a few like that but, although I may be confused, I think it was when Arca scored and looked horrified for scoring against us. Happy to admit I am wrong if they were two different games

There hasn't been many over the years, But for me the 3-2 win at the end of the 2008 season is the one that sticks in the memory. Looking to be heading for a 2 2, Murphy comes off the bench in the 85th minute and gets the winner in 90 plus minutes. Great game and would be in my top ten games witnessed at the SOL.
That's the one.

Enjoyed the 0-2 win at the Riverside. One of the very few highs that season. Miller and Arca with the goals.

I actually thought we were turning a corner, we picked up 5 points in 3 games as we drew with West Ham and West Bromwich Albion. They had both scored late equalisers in those games.

Lee Howey bullet header at the Fulwell end, Davenport screamer at the Roker end and Darren Williams headed winner at the Riverside 😀.

Back