Whatever happened to the SMB poster called....

Was having a sentimental look through this thread last night. Christ we’ve lost some good posters, who would’ve loved to see us lift that trophy last week.

Hazey
Lappy
Ketchuf
Streaker
Blep
Graysons

Just to name a few.

I sometimes wish this place was still like those times before we had all these WUMs and young know it all’s.

Happy Days they were despite the football.

Was having a sentimental look through this thread last night. Christ we’ve lost some good posters, who would’ve loved to see us lift that trophy last week.

Hazey
Lappy
Ketchuf
Streaker
Blep
Graysons

Just to name a few.

I sometimes wish this place was still like those times before we had all these WUMs and young know it all’s.

Happy Days they were despite the football.
Maximus was a fantastic poster too.

Not off here, but EyanTheMackem off the alt.sports.soccer.sunderland newsgroup...

Snigger...

(Pretty sure @alexander used to post on there too... man, that must've been getting on for 20 year ago now :eek:)

I reckon it could be longer than that. Not even sure how I found it back then. It was a very basic set-up but I rather liked it. Am still in touch with a few of the lads from back then. @Dave Herbal for a start. It was during the old newsgroup days I went to my first match at the SoL (got a personal tour before the match and went into the dressing room and showers, touched Arca's shorts and in the match he got injured and the newsgroup blamed me for jinxing his shorts haha). And postmatch I met up with Herbs and a few others down the Laigns (might have spelt that wrong) pub. I seem to recall someone telling me yonks ago that it was later turned into a travel agency or something. Back then it was run by a lovely Irish lad and they made the best omelets ever.

It was during the old newsgroup days as well that we talked about pubic hair shaving and @ajthemackem tried shaving all of his off. It went well till it began to grow back. :lol: Those were good times.

Eyan is doing well. I found him on FB years ago.

I reckon it could be longer than that. Not even sure how I found it back then. It was a very basic set-up but I rather liked it. Am still in touch with a few of the lads from back then. @Dave Herbal for a start. It was during the old newsgroup days I went to my first match at the SoL (got a personal tour before the match and went into the dressing room and showers, touched Arca's shorts and in the match he got injured and the newsgroup blamed me for jinxing his shorts haha). And postmatch I met up with Herbs and a few others down the Laigns (might have spelt that wrong) pub. I seem to recall someone telling me yonks ago that it was later turned into a travel agency or something. Back then it was run by a lovely Irish lad and they made the best omelets ever.

It was during the old newsgroup days as well that we talked about pubic hair shaving and @ajthemackem tried shaving all of his off. It went well till it began to grow back. :lol: Those were good times.

Eyan is doing well. I found him on FB years ago.
:lol::lol:

I remember that anarl. There was a lass involved.:lol:

Back