Whatever happened to the SMB poster called....

:lol: That doesn't surprise me at all. Just had another flashback, was it you who fell asleep on the stairs outside a chuch after a night out ? And for some reason you had a pillow ? :lol:
I fell asleep outside of the old railway building in a bush once.
The church thing seems weirdly familiar but I may have repressed it.:lol:

I assumed he had another login but wasn't sure.
Yes, I think he posted under his more recognisable name, and a mod realised and banned his alt. Such a shame because it was genius.
What happened to that laetokan (?) poster?
Ha was victim to the finest one line put down I've ever seen on here, something about a dribbler iirc.
Disappeared down a never ending YouTube wormhole, I suspect. He was hopeless but I kind of miss him.

Iceman.....the younger element won’t know who the hell he/she was.
Anyway, in the days when this forum was at its best, we had some cracking posters. Where have they gone?.....wonder who on here now has lasted and posted the longest?
Where did they go?
He found the overall response to his posts to be a bit frosty.

Iceman.....the younger element won’t know who the hell he/she was.
Anyway, in the days when this forum was at its best, we had some cracking posters. Where have they gone?.....wonder who on here now has lasted and posted the longest?
Where did they go?
He got the cold shoulder, melted into the background .
what happened to the Lord who always wanted to set fire to people ?
Arson Fireman ?

Last edited:
What happened to that laetokan (?) poster?
Ha was victim to the finest one line put down I've ever seen on here, something about a dribbler iirc.
Something in my head says he is @bomber . Someone posted on here a while back that they found him posting shit all over a Thai forum in the exact same style as here - you never know.
Its also a shame that Flav isn't around anymore. He is a right laugh :lol:

Something in my head says he is @bomber . Someone posted on here a while back that they found him posting shit all over a Thai forum in the exact same style as here - you never know.
Its also a shame that Flav isn't around anymore. He is a right laugh :lol:
Not me iam afraid.And any poster banned and found be posting under another name should be banned again and again.Lardy's got 5-6 profiles,and some others with 2 or 3.At least when ive been banned ive not done that.

Back