Whatever happened to the SMB poster called....

LOTP was the small lad who followed the big bully around IIRC. Believed that Clive of India did it all with British troops and ignored the fact Clive had thousands of native troops to help him out.

"Literally" a Little Englander.
Seething jealously of the bloke who is a massive success while you pursue a career abusing people on a message board.

In the days when I just used to lurk, there was a lad from Malta used to post quite a bit called Justin I think.

Many were convinced it was a fake profile or something then he turned up at the training ground with a pretty blonde on his arm.
He is still in Malta and hangs about with Its him again - who is a famous Telly personality.
I always put him and WHED together I’m memory....
Windy got loads of spelling wrogn.

As if by magic. Is he hiding behind you?
It's called having real life mates, an alien concept for you I accept.
Wow.

I had no idea he was a writer. Always good to see a bit of success for people - is his real / pen name well known on here?
Aye, now lives in Canada and got to number in the Times best selling list.
Most books are under his real name and his most famous ones are co written with James Murray of the Impractical Jokers. He also has a pen name that I forget.
At the Checkatrade he was live streaming our party to legions of fans (mainly in the US).
Him and Murray did a UK tour two years ago to launch a book, it was £50 a ticket to see him!!! I was guest list and afterwards we went back to his hotel for a lite ale and catch up as he was off on the tour bus at 0100hrs...some of his fans crashed our session. It's strange watching the little twat sign autographs and get asked for selfies.
Another time High Jackman introduced himself to LOTP!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Most books are under his real name and his most famous ones are co written with James Murray of the Impractical Jokers. He also has a pen name that I forget.
At the Checkatrade he was live streaming our party to legions of fans (mainly in the US).
Him and Murray did a UK tour two years ago to launch a book, it was £50 a ticket to see him!!! I was guest list and afterwards we went back to his hotel for a lite ale and catch up as he was off on the tour bus at 0100hrs...some of his fans crashed our session. It's strange watching the little twat sign autographs and get asked for selfies.

His pen name has a Sunderland slant to it.

He can back on with a new username in the summer. Lots his shit over everything and I mean everything :lol:

Had an absolute meltdown with me over something very trivial, it was bizarre

Got banned again.

Went to school with Stephen and he was one of the most laid back lads you could imagine, thats genuinely shocked me :eek:

He was always good craic on here.

f***ing hell Greedy will be fuming. Something he could only dream of

Back