What would happen (in reality) if war broke out today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was part of the same journey North by the same gang of SS murderers. I have been to Oradour. It reduced me to tears.
All about Nazi gold John, second Panzer were down south for that. They were obsessed with it and all the stories of treasure in the south of France wet their appetite, Alric came here when he sacked Rome,the templar gold, the Cathars treasure, Rennes le Chateau etc. The reason they had the Alsace lads in their ranks wasn't because they were good fighters but because they were bloody good miners. theres a story that the nazi gold convoy was attacked and robbed at St.Julien and that provoked the Oradour massacre, Mitterand knew all about it as he was part of the resitance in the area and we all know that he was very good at keeping secrets.

All about Nazi gold John, second Panzer were down south for that. They were obsessed with it and all the stories of treasure in the south of France wet their appetite, Alric came here when he sacked Rome,the templar gold, the Cathars treasure, Rennes le Chateau etc. The reason they had the Alsace lads in their ranks wasn't because they were good fighters but because they were bloody good miners. theres a story that the nazi gold convoy was attacked and robbed at St.Julien and that provoked the Oradour massacre, Mitterand knew all about it as he was part of the resitance in the area and we all know that he was very good at keeping secrets.
Would that be St Junien. There's also theories that they went to the wrong Oradour as the two are fairly close by. They then headed for the N10 (near me) and executed 20 odd SAS men who were helping organise resistance on the road and railways to the south of Poitiers. Lovely bunch of lads the Das Reich division.

Would that be St Junien. There's also theories that they went to the wrong Oradour as the two are fairly close by. They then headed for the N10 (near me) and executed 20 odd SAS men who were helping organise resistance on the road and railways to the south of Poitiers. Lovely bunch of lads the Das Reich division.
Yes my mistake, the Nazis had been interested in the Languedoc even before the war .

When did he say that?

Approx a week ago.

Trumpy replied that he considered the comment insulting.

Understandable after the US helping to drag them out of the mire on a couple of occasions as well as help protecting them at this very moment.

Protection that they’re not even willing to pay for.

Yeh, they’re very good at stirring it up, but not quite so good in the end game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read about Oradour sur Glane. The Das Reich battalion murdered more than 700 unarmed men women and children. The village has been preserved exactly as it was when the Germans left. One of the most heartbreaking facts is that a large number of the "Germans" were actually French from Alsace Lorraine conscripted into the SS because Germany considered the region to be part of the fatherland and that their leader thought they should be "blooded" as they hadn't taken part of the atrocities carried out en route to Oradour.
They had the choice, take part or stand in one of 4 barns and be machine gunned with the men whilst all of the women and children were herded into the church to be set on fire. There were 3 survivors.

Awful that just read about it.

Approx a week ago.

Understandable after the US helping to drag them out of the mire on a couple of occasions as well as help protecting them at this very moment.

Yeh, they’re very good at stirring it up, but not quite so good in the end game.
Please provide the quote where Macron stated that he wanted a Euro-Army that was "prepared to take on the US".

Gibraltar could find itself in a hell of a battle as it controls the mouth of the Med from the Atlantic.
That mouth would just get made wider by wiping it off the map

I am 55 and not in bad shape and I would step up do do whatever is needed, not front line. I have 2 mates who are lifers been in since 18 and worked to Major and still there with University cadets and mates from TA SAS who made it into 22SAS. I know they would turn up to help even though they could not be front line. My mate told me of the bravery of the young men from the north east and scotland in Afghanistan. There was danger close when a 500lb was being dropped and these lads hunkered down and would rather die than be disabled at such a young age thinking that girls would not want them. But when they come back and let off steam the nimbys forget what they do for us.
What steam did they let off?

Last edited:
The burns the entire centre of Rouffinac .... except the church. Must have fancied a change in style.
You tell an interesting tale though I will follow it up.

Approx a week ago.

Hadn't seen that. Not great at all.

I might take some Russian language lessons. It's all about being able to adapt [when Putin marches unopposed across Europe].

Please provide the quote where Macron stated that he wanted a Euro-Army that was "prepared to take on the US".

Look it up yourself. I’ve better things to do.

You need to pay attention, it was widely reported on all the main news channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back