What was last night’s stream and pre/post game coverage like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a similar subject, anybody notice the improvement on audio in LJ's interview today. I've complainned , along with loadsa others, about the lack of sound from the questioners forever, so maybe , just maybe we got a sound man at last!

Just find the whole experience miles better. Danny Collins's insights and willingness to call it as it is are a real plus. Feels like I'm being treated as an adult. Frankie Francis is now so improved as a co-commentator. The pod casts are , to me, a revelation. It's not like watching Barca TV yet but I haven't been so engaged for years. As opposed to past times when SAFsee seemed just a habit, almost an obligation. Always helps if we are doing well though.
And last night I didn't notice that much difference other than the added cameras. I do find though the two of them on screen, Collins making a point whilst Frankie checks his mobile for incoming scores a bit distracting.

Multiple angles much better however the quality of picture is still shit. Quality on ifollow streams are much better doesn’t go out of focus with every touch of the ball.

On an aside if you haven’t got Sky how can you see our Final in March ??

Now TV is a tenner for a day, so the same price as a stream. Or you can get a month for about £30 (which I believe will also have our game at Portsmouth, so could be a decent option). Can get it as an app on smart TV, you can get a now TV stick with it on, or if you've got an xbox / play station can get it through that.

I have iptv but will be buying all the home safc games. Probably all the aways , as I assume we sell more than 500, so my money will go to the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back