What the former Corner Flag pub is to become.

Yeah, I don’t understand how Sunderland, known for glassmaking and Uni courses for it, can just stop that line of study and work. We need as much diversity of work as possible.

If the numbers are true it will be interesting to see how they propose to meet the £1.7m a year subsidy the facility requires over and above the work to rectify the building issues.

I note the conservatives are supporting the refurbishment but can’t see how they’ll fund the works or the subsidy unless from national government?

On line they’re saying the council owned it and either sold it or simply passed it onto the university when in fact up until that time it had been a registered charity.
I’m not sure what it’s status is now though.

The fourth restaurant /bar at Keel Square?

Loungers plc (trading as Loungers) is a British cafe-bar and restaurant chain founded in 2002 by Alex Reilley, David Reid, and Jake Bishop, with over 200 locations in the United Kingdom. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The chain operates three brands: Lounge, Cosy Club and Brightside.

Loungers plc (trading as Loungers) is a British cafe-bar and restaurant chain founded in 2002 by Alex Reilley, David Reid, and Jake Bishop, with over 200 locations in the United Kingdom. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The chain operates three brands: Lounge, Cosy Club and Brightside.

Never heard of them but looks to be a big name with that sort of experience

Where you got this info from? That article you posted is nothing to do with it and there's nothing on Google?

Back