What shares you buying?

I'd wrote off my AMC. pleasantly surprised logging in to have a look at my current balance
Its moving almost identically with GME for months now. Clearly being controlled by citadel.
FTD cover day was yesterday, seems to be the reason for the rise today.
Hoping it triggers margin calls.....

BlackBerry also seem to get caught in the same cycle.
That was the original 4. BB, Nokia, AMC and GME
I've got a few AMC and GME - just in case something goes absolutely bonkers.

r/superstonk on reddit is very interesting. 200k members, very active and a lot of effort being put into discovering what's really going on. Its a hell of a community. There there's r/GME and the old r/wallstreetbets that many other people.
The retail folks claim they own the GME float 2 or 3 times over at least.
Wow, typos galore there. Oh well.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought shares using revolut? Just looking to buy with left over money at the end of the month and see they offer a commission free trade. Any negatives to them?

SPCE at $23.45.

Seeing rumours of a short squeeze and regardless of that, think it's got another few decent rallies in it. Not a long term one for me but especially if there's a short squeeze then wonderful

Put a bit more money into Virgin Galactic (SPCE) on the back of some better results this week. Still a speculative put. In a few years time it will either be worth nothing or 10x more.

Put a bit more money into Virgin Galactic (SPCE) on the back of some better results this week. Still a speculative put. In a few years time it will either be worth nothing or 10x more.

Aye. Not a long term one for me most likely, but seems like in the short-medium term some good growth to be seen

Bought into Steppe Cement, based in Kazakhstan, a couple of weeks back. They are due to pay out a dividend expected to be in the region of 10% and fingers crossed making hay from the current global cement shortages.

Bought into Steppe Cement, based in Kazakhstan, a couple of weeks back. They are due to pay out a dividend expected to be in the region of 10% and fingers crossed making hay from the current global cement shortages.
can they get cement onto ships ? I'd look at Turkey / Morocco etc who will be able to sell cheap cement into Europe when carbon credit costs start to bite in the EU

Sector Specifics:
Cyber Security
Ai
Tesla
Graphine based commodities

other than those Global blue chips

In UK avoid anything below FTSE 250 at present coz of potential Brecit challenges. - 250 & above mainly global zippo negative impact

avoid bonds due to government buy backs. Inflation linked only to capture inflation - Index linked gilts (UK) and TIPS (Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) (US)

watch the falling dollar so if buying US funds, get hedged versions

Back