What kind of film genre do you tend to avoid?

Generally musicals unless you count " The Muppets". Most romance but not all. Most but not all Arnie, Stallone, The Rock type action. Saw type horror. Most American comedy.

God, me neither. Or anything Gérard Butler. (But you don't mind Love Actually? :lol:)
Why are you pressing me on that?? :lol:

I think I’ve seen it twice - enjoyed the eye candy and the whole vicarofdibleyness first time 7/10
Second time found it cloying nonsense 5/10....

Why are you pressing me on that?? :lol:

I think I’ve seen it twice - enjoyed the eye candy and the whole vicarofdibleyness first time 7/10
Second time found it cloying nonsense 5/10....
Sorry - it makes me laugh when blokes say they like LA (not just you). It was one of the worst films I've had to sit through at the pictures. Ever. :lol:

Most films are either an ego trip for whoever is in them, a weak version of the book they are from, or leave you wondering why you wasted your time watching it.

Love Actually had Hugh Grant in it, can't stand him.

Tom Hanks is my favourite actor. Whatever he stars in gets more of a chance just because he’s in it,

I avoid horrors, because I’m shit scared :lol:

I'm open to pretty much anything (film wise!) but would probably have to say I don't do a lot of contemporary comedies. Not a huge fan of American comedic stuff these days and really don't care for the likes of Will Ferrell or Steve Carell.

The other sub-genre I avoid would have to be 'the Toms' aka Hanks and Cruise. :)
Sifi

I like a bit of ‘Summer Lovin’ and a bit of ‘Painting my Wagon’
Singing cowboy fillums? Pah! You’re just one step away from A Bridge Too Far- The Musical.

“General Browning, I believe there are Panzers in the trees.

Rubbish Maj Fuller, the German army is on its knees.

I am worried Sir, that XXX Corp won’t be able to cross the Rhine.

I have every confidence that Vandeluer will get there on time. “

Writes itself actually.

Back