What kind of bike do I need?

I’ve got rim brakes and they are great. Metal wheels mind “X something”. I would have a look and get the proper name but it’s locked away and it’s dark outside and I’m frit.

One these should do op.

I’m watching this atm.

Don’t imagine it’ll stay low for long.

Nice bike that. I'd recommend the OP gets something practical so it's not just used purely for leisure. I've got a Temple Metro which is brilliant, do ten mile a day on it.
Logon or register to see this image
They make gorgeous bikes do Temple.

In response to the OP, for cruising the sea front, anything less than an S-Works Tarmac SL7 isn’t worth getting out of bed for.

I know nothing about bikes but have a Kona Dew Hybrid and am looking for some nice sleek mudguards as sick of being covered in whatever is on the roads with this rain.

Can anyome recommend any? They are 27.5" wheels. Ta.

Me I love a Boardman, I've had more expensive bikes but Boardman's just seem to fit me so well so I think you just need to find your fit but if it is just for leisure I'd consider a Boardman as they are high spec for the price. Get disc brakes and kevlar tyres so you don't have to be faffing about

I agree, I have a Boardman hybrid. Got plenty of gears. Very comfortable to ride and doesn’t struggle up hills at all.

Tempted to buy this;

My second BMX was a Skyway. White with white plastic mag wheels and blue decals. Double top tube model.

Have you bought it yet?

My second BMX was a Skyway. White with white plastic mag wheels and blue decals. Double top tube model.

Have you bought it yet?
No not yet. Two minds what to do. As once but gonna have to sink another few hundered into wheels, tyres, grips, break, brackets basically the lot as not stripping down my current bmx for parts yet.

No not yet. Two minds what to do. As once but gonna have to sink another few hundered into wheels, tyres, grips, break, brackets basically the lot as not stripping down my current bmx for parts yet.

Proper retro. I had the original black and red version of this. Wish I’d kept it now!

Proper retro. I had the original black and red version of this. Wish I’d kept it now!

They remade them a few years back in gold. Looked class. I had a falcon pro handy down. Was black and yellow.

Back