What is the point in Trai Hume?

Just read the OP and first few comments not the whole thread, ffs man Hume is quality, still got a bit to learn though. I despair of this place sometimes, just shows a lack of knowledge and those gobshiteing probably never played the game to a decent standard to understand. Agree on Patterson though, he's overrated, good shot stopper, but too poor with his feet to be a top keeper.
We forget ,not so long ago we played no close passing football .Never passed our way out of things. Etc.
Hume and others always look comfortable on the ball
I'm not saying the quality is there all the time but that attitude of just having the bottle to keep playing gets you back in games etc .

Very good ( young ) player who will likely get better year on year -an absolute snip at what he cost us .
Not sure why anyone would describe him as an “ appalling defender “ ?
Sounds like one of the ones who camps on the footy forum and posts about every Fart in the game
Doesnt sound great to me
For blokes who lived with mam too long then met a lass can't even spell recipe.

Last edited:
You went off piste asking about type of pizzas ,did you expect a serious discussion . ?
I can explain further but my thought process is complex and heavily comedic
Not really mate. Ive had replies from you before, they randomly make any sense whatsoever

Not really mate. Ive had replies from you before, they randomly make any sense whatsoever
Well you've lost me now
I assume its open season prattling on about pizza types ?
Or are we really talking about pizzas . ?
I assumed the former when you asked cos let's face it it doesn't matter what type does it ? Everyone else got that .
Is that clearer ?
I thought we were having a side show but we're on different wavelengths which is fine with me

I agree he’s not an issue and 9/10 times plays his heart out. But it seems we have about 9 first teamers who are the least of our worries.
I’ve noticed that like 😂😂

We’ve got nothing to worry about if this place anything to go by yet we’ve had a disaster of a season

the likelihood is but for Clark we’d have been relegated this season

Fantastic signing for the club, always gives 100%, even when he is having a dip in form like all players of his age go through.

Model pro and was the man who finally seen off Beale....for that I will always be grateful.

Well you've lost me now
I assume its open season prattling on about pizza types ?
Or are we really talking about pizzas . ?
I assumed the former when you asked cos let's face it it doesn't matter what type does it ? Everyone else got that .
Is that clearer ?
I thought we were having a side show but we're on different wavelengths which is fine with me
Bizzare individual

Back