What is the point in Trai Hume?

Don’t mind him but he’s over rated to fuck

Half decent champ full back thats it
Same as Patterson. Mentally overrated and gets away with from criticism as a result regularly, particularly on here. Partly to do with being a local no doubt.

Half decent shot stopper in the championship but that’s it.

Never in a million years a Prem level keeper.

Never understood the hype for him ever.

Appalling in most other aspects of his game as a modern goalkeeper.

Last edited:
Same as Patterson.

I’m starting to see this now mind. Needs to up his game as his distribution and lack of commanding his box is a bit of a concern.

I’m starting to see this now mind. Needs to up his game as his distribution and lack of commanding his box is a bit of a concern.
I’ve said it since the very start of this season. His distribution is woeful. Sometimes he looks like he can’t be arsed.

Other times his process of thought / speed of it is hugely lacking.

His command of the defence in front of him (or lack of) is also a concern as you say.

Same as Patterson. Mentally overrated and gets away with from criticism as a result regularly, particularly on here. Partly to do with being a local no doubt.

Is there a thread anywhere that someone cant turn into a Patterson one ffs :lol:

He's definitely overrated to an extent, similar to Bardsley in that we tend to value defenders doing a big tackle rather than being in the correct position etc.

However as Bardsley has shown, we'll more than likely miss him when he's gone.

But he's young, seems to have the right attitude, and should improve with experience. Harsh to blame any players given the current state of things.

Back