What games are you currently playing?

Is it hardcore Dark Souls type level hard as that's what's putting me off. Otherwise I really want to give it a go.
No. I'm on medium difficulty (there are three difficulty settings) and beat most bosses first time.

It's like Ghost of Tsushima or God of War with the loot system of Nioh.

Last edited:
I've been making my way through the GTA series. Need to get myself a copy of IV now and pinch my nephew's old PS3 as I've just finished San Andreas

Forgot how bad the frame rates were playing GTA 4 on PS3. You kinda get used to it after a little while but in reality it's awful. Still an absolutely amazing game though.
A big chunk of the way through V now. Once I've done that I'll be getting Red Dead back out

Just platinumed Alan Wake 2 - what a game, loved the first back in the day and this one just took everything great about that to another level.

God knows what I’m going to play now, think I need abit of a break 😂

Having a hard time sticking with a game atm. I think I got to the final boss of Evil West but stopped after I couldn't beat it. I'm still in the intro of Infinite Wealth, started a race on Need for Speed - Unbound and played the intro of Marvel - Midnight Suns and the first say 10 mins of the original FF7. Last game I finished was TLOU Part two which was my third playthrough. Previous to that I'd play about 10 hours of Baldur's Gate 3 but stopped when the Cyberpunk expansion came out. I think when I go back I'll start again as I won't know what's going on. Also play about half of Star Trek Resurgence, which I was enjoying, but stopped playing that as well. Also, Like a Dragon Ishin stopped about 5 or 6 hours.

Having a hard time sticking with a game atm. I think I got to the final boss of Evil West but stopped after I couldn't beat it. I'm still in the intro of Infinite Wealth, started a race on Need for Speed - Unbound and played the intro of Marvel - Midnight Suns and the first say 10 mins of the original FF7. Last game I finished was TLOU Part two which was my third playthrough. Previous to that I'd play about 10 hours of Baldur's Gate 3 but stopped when the Cyberpunk expansion came out. I think when I go back I'll start again as I won't know what's going on. Also play about half of Star Trek Resurgence, which I was enjoying, but stopped playing that as well. Also, Like a Dragon Ishin stopped about 5 or 6 hours.

I do one game at a time, occasionally stopping for the occasional hour here and there on a driving game. I've never been able to do multiple games at a time, my tiny casual gamer mind can't cope with more than one set of controls :lol:

Found myself revisiting battle for middle earth. Still have the disc and there are regularly updated mods for it that are part of an active community for the game. Really is such a good adaptation of LoTR and a quality game.

Fully into Diablo IV since it came onto game pass. Few of us playing it together, but I've made a separate character to play with solo too.

Tried to get into Ghost of Tsushima but just wasn’t happening, will go back to it at some point. Playing TLOU Part One instead - first time doing the remake, but must be the 4th time that I’ve played the actual story.

Just finished Resident Evil 3 remake. Decent but nowhere near as good as 2. Towards the end just felt like constant boss fights

Going to give The Quarry a go next
Should get on RE4 remake mate. Original is in my top 3 games of all time and this one gets everything right. Would love to see them remake 5 and change things so it’s not so all over the place

Fully into Diablo IV since it came onto game pass. Few of us playing it together, but I've made a separate character to play with solo too.
I'm going to give the new season a try after what I heard about the closed trial. I just found it a grind before that but I was heavily in to D3 seasons so I'm hopeful.
Is it hardcore Dark Souls type level hard as that's what's putting me off. Otherwise I really want to give it a go.
Have you tried Elden Ring? That's hard but not to Dark Souls levels as if you are stuck there is far more to do and you can overpower easily if necessary.

Back