What do you bicep curl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesy Feet said:
Same here,i'm fkn rock like,i curl even more when there's lasses watching.

Fuck off man, everyone knows that when women are in your poundages drop . the oestrogen in the air is toxic to a proper manly body builder Like what i am

By the way are we talking curls with screaming or without , and tan assisted or not ? It makes a difference

Fuck off man, everyone knows that when women are in your poundages drop . the oestrogen in the air is toxic to a proper manly body builder Like what i am

By the way are we talking curls with screaming or without , and tan assisted or not ? It makes a difference

Nah your wrong like,i do 10 sets with 50kg dumbells then i get a smart lass on each bicep and i do my lateral raises while they hang onto and caress my hulk like arms.

Dumbbells or bar.

I use dumbbells, 17.5kg each arm or 77lbs.

Only been going to the gym a year like.

25kg on the dumbbells

15 kg each side on the bar, plus the bars weight of 20kg so 50kg

dont see the point of specifically working out on biceps cause when you do exercises for your chest or shoulders it works them then

Paxton said:
I can comfortably bench about 80kg (176lbs)
I dumbbell press 20kg each arm or 88lbs
I don't normally do squats like

Am a pure animal like ;)

You curl 17.5kg each arm but only press 20? Something going wrong somewhere.

You curl 17.5kg each arm but only press 20? Something going wrong somewhere.

No, I comfortably press 20kg, however if I wanted I could probably do 22.5kg or maybe even 25kg, however I don't like to strain myself too much and work with something I'm happy with.

25kg on the dumbbells

15 kg each side on the bar, plus the bars weight of 20kg so 50kg

dont see the point of specifically working out on biceps cause when you do exercises for your chest or shoulders it works them then

Chest press and shoulder press are triceps mate, dont particularly work your biceps.

Rows are good for biceps

Paxton said:

Am a pure animal like ;)

Being an animal and not squatting do not go together

I would never disclose as you would feel inadequate.

Everyone in the know like me always refer to them as guns, not biceps.

*kisses both*

You need to work out your pounds to kilos fella, not as impressive as it first looks.

2.2 pounds in a kilo, not 4.4.......

I'm starting again next week after 18 months off. Yours are the weights I'll be starting at.

Paxton said:

Am a pure animal like ;)

You don't squat, yet you bicep curl? Let me ask, how many text reps do you do? And how much tan are you showing? And of course most importantly, how much Adidas are you wearing?

The OP is the reason why people didn't want/take this piss out of this sub-forum :oops:

I can see it now.........Flossys, white vest, texting, sitting on the dumbell rack :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back