1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do dogs dream of?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Stevie Freestein II, Mar 19, 2017 at 9:53 PM.

1. The mutt is asleep and making funny noises, the Mrs reckons that the dog is dreaming????

2. Hamwise

Hamwise Midfield

3. Lewberry pie

Lewberry pie Striker

4. Daffy

Daffy Striker

5. TubeStationAt12

TubeStationAt12 Central Defender

6. Effrafax

Effrafax Midfield

Bones and running, what a shit thread

Stevie Freestein II likes this.
  7. IAmZlatan

IAmZlatan Winger

Sniffing arses and that

8. Floodolski

Floodolski Full Back

Bucking and pissing on other dog piss

9. humbug

humbug Winger

we're looking after a couple at the minute. they're asleep on their backs doing random leg movements so i's guess they're dreaming of running. it's quite funny to watch.

10. heroesof73

heroesof73 Winger

had a border collie till we lost him at over 16 years old and he used to dream lots of nights--more noticeable over the caravan when we had spent plenty time on the fells in the Lakes.
    He would be lying flat out and he would be "paddling" with the lower half of his legs and making all sorts of noises--funny as owt:lol:
    Still miss me pal after all these years:cry:

11. Malloy

Malloy Full Back

My shitsu dreams of sausages, being an F1 driver and world domination, oh... Wait.... That's me..

12. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

Shagging and eating, same as us.

haway and Stevie Freestein II like this.
  13. HerdnMulhall

HerdnMulhall Full Back

We have 3 and they all dream. The oldest was a hunting dog and undoubtedly badly abused. He has scars right across his chest where I believe he was gored by boars and then stitched up by the hunters. I'm convinced he has a form of PTSD cos when he hears gunshots he just flees and shits himself. Been a few times that later that night after hearing gun shots he whimpered and cried in his sleep. Pitiful really but apart from being obsessional about food ( he, along with the rest of the pack, would have been kept half starving to keep them keen for the hunt) is the gentlest of dogs especially around children.

14. 5underland

5underland Central Defender

Aye my dog is like that. Gets a canny pace on when he's asleep as well. Howls like fuck sometimes. They're funny things at times.

15. hefty em

hefty em Striker

Crack cocaine and fifa 17.

16. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Mine dream too. Their legs start going and they make funny noises.

17. shogun1904

shogun1904 Winger

Weird sexual situations. The same as the rest of us.

18. lordy

lordy Striker

19. dangermows

dangermows Striker