What are you doing about your season ticket? Poll.

What are you doing with your season ticket?

• Already paid in full.

Votes: 50 6.6%
  • Usually pay in full, but won't be until crowds are back.

Votes: 57 7.5%
  • Continuing with DD scheme as it is.

Votes: 147 19.5%
  • Cancelling before 11th June deadline, but returning when crowds are back.

Votes: 216 28.6%
  • Not going back until the owner has gone.

Votes: 121 16.0%
  • Pay in full and happy to watch online until crowds are back.

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 153 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How about adding a vote for those that have changed their outlook since the lockdown, there must be a lot that won’t be coming back even after the owners are gone or the crowds come back.
I would be interested to see that figure.

Get the impression most on here will not be watching Sunderland in the future by the sounds of this thread. Hopefully many will still go as the club needs it even when those chancers are here

I’ll just let the DD tick over. I want to keep my seat that I have had for a long time. I left the NE so don’t get to as many games as I’d want to so I give the ticket out to friends or family most weeks anyway so missing a couple of games due to closed doors isn’t that inconvenient for me. The sentimentality of my seat and making the modest contribution to the club is worth ‘overpaying’ for a few years till I return home!
It will be reserved if you cancel.

looks like Stewie is going to be more strapped for cash than usual.
Cancelled direct debits couple of weeks ago when the story of Donald and the missing £20.5m came out. It's not a money issue for me, I'm simply not prepared to give him a single penny more due to the way he's destroying the club at all levels.

I genuinely think we'll do well to have 15k in the ground when supporters are allowed back in the stadiums, club is dying a slow, painful death under this owner.
My sentiments too mate.

Cancelling the DD, but will keep saving the money and see how things develop. Too much uncertainty about next season, and I think the idea of paying a full price season ticket for a stream is unjustified.

Cancelling the DD, but will keep saving the money and see how things develop. Too much uncertainty about next season, and I think the idea of paying a full price season ticket for a stream is unjustified.
Do you think fans will be back in the stadium this side of Xmas?

I’d be surprised, some seem to think it could happen but I think a second wave will ruin any chance.
I've been reading some very interesting stuff about this that has came from Government , independent experts, and generally what the reports suggest from other country's. One thing is plain is that there will be no vaccine this year or next that would eradicate the signs and symptoms and provide a cure... Social distancing is the general advice to follow that will offer some protection and that's the scientific response globally. That being said, there is not a cat in hell's chance of any local authority granting access to a football stadium, and they have the final say on giving a safety certificate for any game to go ahead. i just do not see how that is a feasible option in these given circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back