What a ridiculous sentence 🙄

I’d honestly get back in amongst that. That’s definitely not right like. I’m not saying you aren’t right I’m saying the police haven’t followed through correctly. The Malicious Communications Act covers that.

Seemed odd that today like. Nowt actually seemed to happen though did it?
Wandering around town with machetes!
No doubt they will all be first offenders. They were up to something very dodgy that’s for sure.

Seen this? So he’s breached the order not to visit her twice. Turns up at her house with an axe, hurt the dogs and rang her 75 times. Says he’s got 35 convic for assault. The lass even says ‘will this end with me dead’ the judge gave him 12 months suspended sentence.

The bloke needs to be locked up while given help with his mental health. He will obviously do this again until he kills her. Honestly this has happened loads of times and ended with women losing their lives. Anyone remember Alice Ruggles? Absolutely pathetic.

No he couldn't, it was manslaughter because they couldn't prove they intended to kill him, he was hit in the arm with a machete, that wouldn't normally lead to death.
Anybody swinging a machete in the street should be done for attempted murder or in this case murder...
Some headline on the local news tonight about teaching kids to do stab awareness classes, e.g. what to do if a kid is stabbed. Wtf, think it was Boro.
Its the sad state of modern Britain unfortunately. Until the law fits the crime and anyone carrying a knife gets locks up for life nothing will change, in fact it'll continue to get worse...

Last edited:
He is the product of years and years of the do gooding, woke, snowflake human rights activists.
And before anyone moans, these people are not human, so no rights should be given.

They should be fuc***g branded right on the forehead to at least warn people.
I sort of agree with you but there would most likely be a lass that finds the branding sexy

I sort of agree with you but there would most likely be a lass that finds the branding sexy
I agree. But at least they know.

It’s not always violence either or scroaty types. It’s the manipulation and sometimes the use of children once a relationship breaks down to somehow still control ex partners that’s just as scary.

I was once seeing a lass and her ex was a dick, always saying he was gonna take her to court for the kids if she stepped out of line (according to him). He couldn’t even stick to having them once a fortnight or pay his csa on time. I advised her to agree with him and to save court costs tell him she would pack their bags and drop them off. He backed off immediately but moved onto something else (wanted Half the car or some shit).
15 year later she still has no peace.
How do I get help with this?
Are you Durham or Northumbria becs?

Last edited:

Back