What a ridiculous sentence 🙄

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Seen this? So he’s breached the order not to visit her twice. Turns up at her house with an axe, hurt the dogs and rang her 75 times. Says he’s got 35 convic for assault. The lass even says ‘will this end with me dead’ the judge gave him 12 months suspended sentence.

The bloke needs to be locked up while given help with his mental health. He will obviously do this again until he kills her. Honestly this has happened loads of times and ended with women losing their lives. Anyone remember Alice Ruggles? Absolutely pathetic.

Sadly, I can see that ending one way only and it’ll be a murder charge.
That’s exactly what I thought. His behaviour is escalating every time. I can’t believe you can go to someone’s house with an axe, threaten them with it and walk free from court.
The law is pathetic against domestic violence. Even when you end the relationship, you still get bothered for years afterwards and it's hard to get anything done about it. More needs to be done to protect people who end up in violent relationships.
Police just don’t seem to be able to handle it. Even if you do get an officer Who are good at handling a case like this when it gets to court this happens so what’s even the point in it.

Last edited:
Police just don’t seem to be able to handle it. Even if you do get an officer Who are good at handling a case like this when it gets to court this happens so what’s even the point in it.

"Help I'm being stalked"
"Just move on and find somewhere else to go and hopefully he won't follow"

Rinse and repeat.

There's no end to a domestic violence relationship. You just spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder and trying to stay one step ahead of him.

The judge will have followed sentencing guidelines. Clearly these seem inappropriate. So we need to change things. The problem seems to be clear.

Nobody has come up with a workable solution to this very serious issue.

Imprisonment costs the country a fortune and is probably one of the reasons the judges guidelines have resulted in this outcome.

I have no idea how we solve this issue. But clearly something must be done.

"Help I'm being stalked"
"Just move on and find somewhere else to go and hopefully he won't follow"

Rinse and repeat.

There's no end to a domestic violence relationship. You just spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder and trying to stay one step ahead of him.
That’s exactly it. Someone very close to me is still going through it now after 2 years apart. The perp has got a new lass and kid. Still he posts about the victim on twitter and other things. He absolutely ruined her life to the point she tried to kilo herself. Wasn’t enough for him. Absolutely nothing would happen if she sat and explained everything to a copper.

Seen this? So he’s breached the order not to visit her twice. Turns up at her house with an axe, hurt the dogs and rang her 75 times. Says he’s got 35 convic for assault. The lass even says ‘will this end with me dead’ the judge gave him 12 months suspended sentence.

The bloke needs to be locked up while given help with his mental health. He will obviously do this again until he kills her. Honestly this has happened loads of times and ended with women losing their lives. Anyone remember Alice Ruggles? Absolutely pathetic.
Disgrace aye seems like he'll actually have to kill her before he gets a proper sentance. Pathetic.

That’s exactly it. Someone very close to me is still going through it now after 2 years apart. The perp has got a new lass and kid. Still he posts about the victim on twitter and other things. He absolutely ruined her life to the point she tried to kilo herself. Wasn’t enough for him. Absolutely nothing would happen if she sat and explained everything to a copper.

These people must have a warped view of reality in their minds that's all I can think. Totally oblivious to their own behaviour whilst blaming it entirely on the innocent party.

Poor lass - I can relate to that and feel for her 😟

Back